1.6K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 357     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 924     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The article did indeed say that he was back in school. It did make him seem like a nice, or at least a not-typical-Ford guy, but it also read like media spin. I wonder whose idea it was to show the softer, gentler side of a Ford? Diane? I can't imagine Doug or Rob being behind it.
fwiw, it said...
still a Humber College business student
so not back in school, but continuing with.

i'd like to know how he affords a condo on lakeshore and a jeep, while paying for school, and traveling quite a bit (florida and then the cottage recently), while making (likely) less than $2000/month after taxes.

The whole Ford family aside from Michael is really quiet. Could his health really be that bad? I am just speculating.
Too quiet for too long... and if he doesn't call for an interview with the Worm soon ... Peat quoted Rob about this round of chemo saying something like "I wonder where else its [the cancer] gone" kinda indicates that maybe its not just Rob wondering.

paxton renata.JPG

https://twitter.com/fortyfs/status/668977330828812288

Attachments

• paxton renata.JPG
    paxton renata.JPG
    41.9 KB · Views: 405
Too quiet for too long... and if he doesn't call for an interview with the Worm soon ... Peat quoted Rob about this round of chemo saying something like "I wonder where else its [the cancer] gone" kinda indicates that maybe its not just Rob wondering.
That is a very aggressive kind of cancer he has and it returned in only a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back