506     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 208     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 677     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he's getting a health update from his docs today and could return to work ASAP. Staying busy will probably be good for his mental health. My coworker has breast cancer and buried herself in work so she wasn't obsessed with worrying about whether or not her cancer would return and spread.

So he's getting a health update from his docs today and could return to work ASAP. Staying busy will probably be good for his mental health. My coworker has breast cancer and buried herself in work so she wasn't obsessed with worrying about whether or not her cancer would return and spread.

How about staying clean and dry instead? Busy might be bit of a stretch.

AoD

i think that's di paolo's bmw behind him.

if you watch the video, you can see him pointing something at the car and then at the cafe when he walks back. is he taking pictures?

It looks like he's just holding keys in his hand and it's just the way he walks around the open door. Or does he have a remote that he's trying out on the car?

Ford doesn't really "do" work, though, does he? That sort of thing is for peasants and commies, uh, elitists, that is. So if the worthless fat fool elects to busy himself in order to take his mind off of his current health concerns, that is almost certainly going to translate into ramping up further rounds of obnoxious misbehavior: More of his typical brand of know-nothing bluster, more shameless self-promotions, more outrageous acting up, especially where tv cameras are concerned. Something to look forward to, eh?

i don't. maybe someone will recognize the display and tell us?
at first i wondered if it was just a photoshop of the day he wore that to work, but i don't think it is for 2 reasons... he's a little thinner in this photo, and i can see his reflection, which i'm guessing would be really hard to do. (please correct me if i'm wrong.)

Of course it's photoshopped

What could be more perfect than DoFo with red pupils

He's wearing his new 'red Smarties' contacts. Normally he goes for

220px-Councillor_Doug_Ford_at_levee_2011_cropped.jpg
toffifee.gif

Here's another random story. Back when the whole crack scandal was unfolding Ford's best bud Bruno would send female reporters really lewd texts to mess with them and sometimes leave really creepy messages too. After that one reporter from the Star Emily Mathieu wrote about Douglas Sedgewick, the tow truck driver friend of Ford's who murdered somebody, Bruno called her up and actually asked her out in a serious way (but couldn't help but be creepy about it still). I guess Sedgewick told him he spoke with her and she seemed cool?? Anyhow, she obviously turned him down lol.

He sent male reporters shady messages too. One he sent when the Star first wrote about him was simply: "I want to f*ck your mother". Classy! And this was the mayor's best friend!

Sounds like the Vaughan cafe shooter is pretty close to being caught. Assuming someone hired him to off someone, you'd think he'd be the one in danger now. Whoever hired him wants him out of the picture so police can't connect the dots!

Well IHTWORF finally said something about Brown and Pride:

I Hate The War on Mayor Rob Ford
2 hrs · Edited ·
Naked Pride Parade criminal male and @shelleycarroll update: Facebook has removed the now-infamous picture of City Council leftist Shelley Carroll walking by and pretending not to notice as an adult male exposes his sexual organs to teenage girls while standing in public on the steps of St. Paul's Anglican on Bloor. Apparently nudity violates Facebook's community standards, but not Shelley Carroll's standards, John Tory's standards, Gay Pride's standards, Toronto Police Services' standards, Patrick Brown's standards, or anyone else who was fully aware of naked men exposing their organs to underage girls and boys on the streets during last weekend's events.

The "naked man" thread is hysterical if anyone feels the need for good comedy, right along the Pan Am/Tory thread in which they cannot understand Tory is not responsible for Pan Am or it's ticket sales.

Sounds like the Vaughan cafe shooter is pretty close to being caught. Assuming someone hired him to off someone, you'd think he'd be the one in danger now. Whoever hired him wants him out of the picture so police can't connect the dots!

Why would you assume he was hired? Not that it's not possible, but does something suggest hired killer?

Police said Thursday that the vehicle, which was allegedly used by the suspect in the shooting, was found abandoned in a parking lot at 67 Westmore Dr. in Etobicoke.

Investigators said the car was stolen from the driveway of a home in the town of Greater Napanee, Ont., near Highway 401 and Centre St. N., between 11:50 p.m. on June 18 and 12:10 a.m. on June 19.
http://globalnews.ca/news/2088389/p...f-vaughan-cafe-shooting-suspect-in-etobicoke/

York constable Laura Nicolle said police had received fewer than 10 tips on a line set up for the investigation as of Thursday morning, but more tips had come through Crime Stoppers.

“Really, we only need one good one,” Nicolle said.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2015/07/02/police-find-vehicle-tied-to-fatal-vaughan-shooting.html

Last edited:
It looks like he's just holding keys in his hand and it's just the way he walks around the open door. Or does he have a remote that he's trying out on the car?
but then why click it so much while pointing it into the cafe? i still think he was taking pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back