3.3K     1 
News   Apr 18, 2024
 2.1K     4 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
ron chatha.JPG

http://iconosquare.com/p/1019246171017873881_684063233

posted by ron chatha, the guy that i believe is mentioned here...

Slain realtor remembered by hundreds
Kumar, 38, was killed last week at one of his rental properties, a lot with two bungalows on the side of a two-lane Caledon highway.

It has not been confirmed who lived in the houses, but they were not occupied when the sombre crowd gathered for the vigil.

One of Kumar’s best friends, Ron Chatha, spoke of his smiling face, helpful nature and unfulfilled plans for the future.
http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/2011/11/16/slain_realtor_remembered_by_hundreds.html

Attachments

• ron chatha.JPG
    ron chatha.JPG
    71.9 KB · Views: 2,450
Last edited:
Last night's festivities "Sold Out!" according to @DougFord2014. There's a panoramic shot of the do on Patrick Brown's Twitter account (@brownbarrie) that I just can't seem to reproduce here if you're so inclined to check out what "Sold Out!" means.

(P.S. I think there's a mirrored wall...)

Last night's festivities "Sold Out!" according to @DougFord2014. There's a panoramic shot of the do on Patrick Brown's Twitter account (@brownbarrie) that I just can't seem to reproduce here if you're so inclined to check out what "Sold Out!" means.

(P.S. I think there's a mirrored wall...)

CIy7q-NUAAEG2JU.jpg

Assuming that's Brown at the dais in the centre of the shot, then yes, he's probably at the front of the crowd with a mirror behind him at the right. Even doubled, that doesn't look much like 500 people to me.

Here's another shot of Brown (from @DougFord2014).

CIyy6OuUkAE79iN.jpg

For that kind of money, I'd expect more than a buffet. And here's a link to the entire set-up.

https://twitter.com/DougFord2014/status/616012144144961536

Quick, someone count the tables!

I got 17 (two times), which coincidentally is the number assigned to the right-most table in this clip. Assume all the tables were full, that's 170 people, including the Fords and their special guests.

Last edited:
I love that Doug's Twitter handle remains @DougFord2014 which seems somehow appropriate. While confirming this, I also learned that I am blocked from accessing said account. This amuses me greatly.

CIy7q-NUAAEG2JU.jpg

Assuming that's Brown at the dais in the centre of the shot, then yes, he's probably at the front of the crowd with a mirror behind him at the right. Even doubled, that doesn't look much like 500 people to me.

Here's another shot of Brown (from @DougFord2014).

CIyy6OuUkAE79iN.jpg

For that kind of money, I'd expect more than a buffet. And here's a link to the entire set-up.

https://twitter.com/DougFord2014/status/616012144144961536

Quick, someone count the tables!

I got 17 (two times), which coincidentally is the number assigned to the right-most table in this clip. Assume all the tables were full, that's 170 people, including the Fords and their special quests.
Yeah - I saw that second photo on Doug's Twitter. Weird location for speechifying. Cutting off the rest of the room, it looks pretty sad with the Guest of Honour surrounded by spent buffet steam trays, leftover nibblies, Distracted Doug off to the side and singular Hoodied Rob in the foreground seemingly sneaking up on the unsuspecting coldcuts. Major surgery aside, you'd think there would be some items of clothing out there that would make Rob look semi-presentable. For a guy who wore a suit and tie whilst saving Hazel from being dragged overboard to a certain watery grave, you'd think he could have found something with a collar. Golf shirt? No?

It looks like as well as being a "watchfinder", Shirzadi is also in the cash-for-gold business. The domain smartgold.ca is registered to the defunct company 6548539 Canada Inc (which had SHARAME SHERZADY listed as a director) and has "sean sherzady" listed as contact. If someone were interested in laundering money, this would be an excellent way to do it.

I got 17 (two times), which coincidentally is the number assigned to the right-most table in this clip. Assume all the tables were full, that's 170 people, including the Fords and their special guests.

And how many of those in attendance actually live in the 416, I wonder...

Damn, I've only been blocked by Trustee Sam. Went on a short walk with my hiking group today and ended up in James Gardens....didn't dawn on me that it may have been the home base of Dougie's old hash biz. Nice spot.

I just want to add to those who've already noticed that RoFo should at least be changing up the sweats for at least golf shirts. No one expects a suit, but come on already.

It looks like as well as being a "watchfinder", Shirzadi is also in the cash-for-gold business. The domain smartgold.ca is registered to the defunct company 6548539 Canada Inc (which had SHARAME SHERZADY listed as a director) and has "sean sherzady" listed as contact. If someone were interested in laundering money, this would be an excellent way to do it.
Company Number 6548539
Status Dissolved For Non Compliance (S. 212)
Incorporation Date 4 April 2006 (about 9 years ago)
Dissolution Date 11 February 2009
https://opencorporates.com/companies/ca/6548539

Oh, re the beardo at the event, Julius Suraski, he just so happens to be "the guy behind Highway 400's giant "FORD NATION" sign"--and I found this interesting

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/glob...-other-letters-to-the-editor/article16457788/

In your list of people who are part of Stephen Harper’s entourage to Israel is the name Julius Suraski, whom you identify as an “event co-ordinator” with the Jewish Defence League of Canada (In The Company Of The Prime Minister – Jan. 21).
Surely this demands some comment. The JDL is an extremist fringe group banned in Israel; it was once classified in the U.S. as a terrorist group. The JDL has publicly supported the white supremacist English Defence League, for which they were condemned by the Canadian Jewish Congress.
Yet Mr. Harper is treating this group as if they are legitimate representatives of the Jewish community. To Jews of conscience, this is outrageous and insulting.
Jason Kunin, Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back