32     0 
News   May 22, 2024
 856     1 
News   May 22, 2024
 672     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
From Soks FOI, the mayor didn't use his computer. Damn, am I ever surprised!

"Note that our FOI did not ultimately target the Mayor’s own records because city staff informed us that the Mayor did not use his email account or government computers, so no records would be available in any event."

I wonder what kind of cell phone he uses. If it is "smart," I bet he doesn't use anything but the call and answer function.

Last edited:
A certain scene from The Blues Brothers comes to mind... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO-_rX4FG_M just replace the band with the people.

I do not know what the traditional metaphor of the falling off of the leg braces would be replaced with for cancer, but I am sure something could be arranged with CG.

I think that must be what they call Primal Scream therapy.

AoD

Listening to Matt Galloway's interview... what is it with the Fords and their awful metaphors?

"Fiscal foundation of this ship"

It's just 15 minutes of lies.

From Soks FOI, the mayor didn't use his computer. Damn, am I ever surprised!

"Note that our FOI did not ultimately target the Mayor’s own records because city staff informed us that the Mayor did not use his email account or government computers, so no records would be available in any event."
A smart person would have done that so as not to leave an electronic trail. Rob, on the other hand ...

Jude MacDonald ‏@judemacdonald 52m52 minutes ago
I am unable to comment or confirm anything right now. I would like to thank the Globe for its diligence & professionalism. (That's sarcasm.)

Hmm... did the Globe jump the gun on the story or report something inaccurate?

I have never met Jude, nor can I speak for her, but I do know of her, and have interacted with her, and find it very unlikely that she said "Speculative (sic) sports".

ooh, from the Star

If the application is successful, it could result in both brothers being removed from office and disqualified from running again for up to seven years.

now wouldn't that be fantastic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back