889     6 
News   May 31, 2024
 3.1K     2 
News   May 31, 2024
 1K     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure you can share a google calendar with whoever you want with various editing rights. I can't check right now since I'm on my blackberry, but I'm mostly sure it can be done.

Actually, you could use a google wiki for other content too if you wanted and embed the calendar in that.

+1 on the 'shopped gut.
But whoever did it didn't do a very good job!
It could almost be a contender in our rofopho bad 'shopped art show!

Just what we needed, guys. Pictures of our disgraced-and-declawed mayor in a swimming pool shamelessly showing more flesh than anyone wishes to see. The biggest favour that the media can do for us is to not publish those pics.

maybe we're being a little desensitised before the sex tape comes out.

Anyone have a summary on the posts we lost today?

it would be for more than just today. when i refreshed my page from last night, i was already almost 20 pages ahead of the thread. in other words, i was on something like page 4486 last night, but then now the last page is only 4469.

That picture on the front of the sun is definitely photoshopped... no way his lower belly is smaller then his chest area....it is not possible at his size... even with weight loss... he would have excess skin which would protrude out..... its photoshopped for sure .....

That picture on the front of the sun is definitely photoshopped... no way his lower belly is smaller then his chest area....it is not possible at his size... even with weight loss... he would have excess skin which would protrude out..... its photoshopped for sure .....

i dunno. these kinda hang over the same way...

manboobs1.jpg

http://manboobsexpert.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/manboobs1.jpg

or these...

images.jpg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/7175868@N03/3526461400

Attachments

• manboobs1.jpg
    manboobs1.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 811
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 710
Last edited:
Okay the googles are working a little better for me than they were this morning. This is the street view for the dock at Greenestone, it looks like it doesn't get a lot of love any more, and the "cove" is even more overgrown that it used to be. Safe bet the dock swimming pic isn't from here.
cranberry marsh cove dock.jpg

Attachments

• cranberry marsh cove dock.jpg
    cranberry marsh cove dock.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 733

Ford's look a little more extreme, a lot more unnatural.

Anyway I apologize for this, and perhaps I'm looking too hard for something, but there is this weird black line around him. Could be the camera, the printing plates - I'm no expert. Just thought it was strange. I looked at a bunch of people in pools and no one had a sharp black line around them. I had to cover his face, too close for me.

Sorry blown up more:

Ford_5.jpg

Attachments

• Ford_4.jpg
    Ford_4.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 587
  • Ford_5.jpg
    Ford_5.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 744
The hand is underwater. Things are distorted under water. Just what are people hoping to prove with this line of inquiry? The amount of attention paid to really trivial aspects of the life of a person we all find disgusting is perplexing.

it would be for more than just today. when i refreshed my page from last night, i was already almost 20 pages ahead of the thread. in other words, i was on something like page 4486 last night, but then now the last page is only 4469.

There seems to be a gap between Casita's post today at 1537, and Kat's post at 1606. Perhaps that is when the Fraud Nayshun zombie bug ate the UT pages!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back