148     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 619     1 
News   May 16, 2024
 865     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frod Failed State is a "who cares" at this point frankly. With this group, I don't feel I need to uphold the standards of due process at all.

AoD

Friday. I'm told we can expect a quick judgement so a release as early as Friday is possible. It's more likely though that we'll see more of the Lisi ITO next week -- enough to keep the story front page news. The blows need to keep coming with regularity. Looking at the available material in the pipes, there's no end in sight to this.

Whichever side "wins" at this level, the other side will seek to appeal. If the Crown "loses" they also will ask that the decision not be allowed to operate pending the appeal being decided.

Last edited:
This just in...

The-Joker.jpg

The Joker directs Commissioner James Gordon to step down.

Frod Failed State is a "who cares" at this point frankly. With this group, I don't feel I need to uphold the standards of due process at all.

AoD

Sadly, the secret to Ford’s continued support can be partially gleaned from that great Maya Angelou quote:

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel."

I personally have absolutely no idea how he made them feel, but it is clear he touched an important and previously untouched nerve….

We can only hope it will not be touched again once he’s gone.

Fun to hear Doug chastise Matt Galloway this morning for "twisting" his words. Coming from either of the Fords, this is comedy gold.

Well, it looks like the gambit to name Blair as Supreme Ford Nation Enemy #1 is now officially in gear. It's just the latest of a desperate series of salvoes meant to wrest control back. Too late now, though; even the spin has spin.

Tracking this stuff is like chasing a tornado. You just don't know where it will land next.

thedeepend:

That nerve, I am afraid, is usually only soothed when the policies their wrought are brought to full conclusion - and that usually meant nation ruin as a result of said policies.

AoD

PL:

And re: Doug - he is always the creepster isn't he - quite the sociopath and a far better liar, I think.

AoD
Sociopath is a good word. I think he's potentially dangerous. Reminds me of a thug. Nice to hear his political aspirations are still alive. I can't imagine even Tim Hudak talking to him at this point.

2 x 2 2s is 4 of a kind - not a bad hand

LOL, nicely done Doug and I think you are correct, 4 of a kind is a great hand, not the best but pretty close. Blair thought he had a World Series Grand Slam home run and all he has is a World Series base hit. Doug, it still wins the pot, dumbass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back