2.3K     4 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 531     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 1.1K     1 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
The video is least of his issues - his denial of it and the unsavory relationship with Lisi is far more problematic for the average person I dare say. The whole cocaine thing is just a distraction that his folks want to hang onto for plausible deniability. And those who are so guillible will think he is baby Jesus even if it is crack is frankly a writeoff.

Besides, yes, a sitting mayor smoking rock salt with known drug dealers. How likely is that?

AoD

Exactly! I think a lot of people are missing the point here. Tobacco vs weed vs Cocaine. It doesn't matter. Spending as much with drug dealers as Ford does, and lying and attacking the media has basically destroyed the credibility of the Mayor-ship right now. This is an embarrassment to the City. If Rob has real respect for the taxpayers and his family, he needs to step aside and fix whatever he needs to fix.

4j7mb.jpg

Attachments

• 4j7mb.jpg
    4j7mb.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 382
The video is least of his issues - his denial of it and the unsavory relationship with Lisi is far more problematic for the average person I dare say. The whole cocaine thing is just a distraction that his folks want to hang onto for plausible deniability. And those who are so guillible will think he is baby Jesus even if it is crack is frankly a writeoff.

Besides, yes, a sitting mayor smoking rock salt with known drug dealers. How likely is that?

AoD

+1 to this. Crack is the least of his problems. Racist + homophobic comments CAN be confirmed. Liasing with criminals. Protecting criminals for a Mayor who has always been "tough on crime" should be the final nail in the coffin, we may* never know 100% what the mayor smoked in the video, however, his unfitness for office has nothing to do with what he smoked and much to do with EVERYTHING else.

If Rob has real respect for the taxpayers and his family, he needs to step aside and fix whatever he needs to fix.

Actually before even that, if he has real respect for himself even. Clearly he doesn't - and I don't think someone who doesn't respect themselves is in a position to respect others (much less claiming to do so).

So you're suggesting that getting elected to city council multiple times and subsequently getting elected to the highest office in the biggest city in Canada is not work by your definition?

Would love to see what you've accomplished to date.

Don't mix up "work" with "election" - as to the last bit, well, let's put it this way, I stayed above the law and didn't require the use of resources devoted to public safety to address my day to day activities. I consider that quite an accomplishment relative to what his worship has achieved.

AoD

Last edited:
NMA is back with another video of Ford. And they've updated their 3D models to make them more accurate.

[video=youtube_share;6VzLOaeNZEY]http://youtu.be/6VzLOaeNZEY[/video]

Sorry if this has been posted already. This thread is moving too fast too keep up.

While as I illustrated a few pages back that it is unlikely that one can confuse crack with weed or tobacco, someone a little earlier on mentioned that you can't use tobacco with a glass pipe. As someone who has lead a very drug free life, does this mean that crack pipes are illegal? I thought the argument behind pipes, bongs, rolling papers, and other paraphernalia was that they could be used with tobacco.

In some jurisdictions the sale of crack pipes (a/k/a vaporizers) is unlawful; in some others, not. Some claim that pot/hash, and tobacco, can be vaporized, which would bring them within the same argument as bongs and other pipe regarding having a lawful use; others seem to say that is baloney. It does seem to be the case that hash oil can be vaporized - after all, e-cigarettes work by vaporizing an oily liquid.

Actually, anything that can be turned into freebase (purified by dissolving in a heated solvent and collecting the precipitate) can be vaporized in a crack pipe - cocaine, meth, heroin, DMT.

Last edited:
Someone on the Sun comments said that Lisi's dad knew Doug in his hash days. Do we know where Rob met Lisi?

So you're suggesting that getting elected to city council multiple times and subsequently getting elected to the highest office in the biggest city in Canada is not work by your definition?

Would love to see what you've accomplished to date.

By most people's definition being a politician is work. However, not according to Doug or Rob Ford - this is the claim they repeatedly make to slag other councilors.

I don't consider whatever they have been doing for Deco to be work. They have been coasting off their father's hard work.

Rather than go to work today Rob has been seen at: his mom's house, a bowling alley, a bakery and now Deco Labels. He told reporters at the bakery "they have never worked a day in their lives", while ordering and eating a sausage, and no I'm not making this shit up.

NMA is back with another video of Ford. And they've updated their 3D models to make them more accurate.

[video=youtube_share;6VzLOaeNZEY]http://youtu.be/6VzLOaeNZEY[/video]

Sorry if this has been posted already. This thread is moving too fast too keep up.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA That is the BEST thing I've seen all day!!! Their Lisi animation really looks like him! I love the Mounties and the fact that Ford isn't wearing pants. "Can you believe this shit? I mean, wow".

Councillor Wong-Tam (Ward 27, Toronto Centre-Rosedale) issues a statement, less compassionate than some of the others -

Councillor Wong-Tam’s statement regarding Mayor Rob Ford

Dear Friends,

Like many other Torontonians, I was disappointed to learn that the alleged video of Mayor Ford exists and that the Mayor has not been transparent and accountable to the residents of Toronto.

I do not judge the Mayor for his use of illicit drugs and understand that drug addiction is a serious illness. I hope that Mayor Ford takes a leave of absence to seek appropriate help.

Regardless of what steps the Mayor takes, the business of the City of Toronto will continue and I am committed, along with many of my Council colleagues, to ensure that you continue to receive the excellent service you expect from your City.

I am most saddened that the allegations of Mayor Ford making racist and homophobic remarks in this video are now confirmed. We deserve a mayor that champions social inclusion and equity, a city leader that inspires excellence from all residents.

Toronto deserves better leadership.

Respectfully yours,

Kristyn Wong-Tam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back