News   May 09, 2024
 438     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 440     0 
News   May 09, 2024
 730     1 

Premier Doug Ford's Ontario

Elliott ain't in it because she thinks Mulroney's gonna win it; I'm not sure it's reasonable to assume any of those three have substantially better than a 33.33% chance of victory going in.

Here's Doug on that math...

Suburban-condo-dwelling self-styled "investors" like you don't represent me.

Not sure why you felt the need to insult for absolutely no reason? I wasn't responding to anything you posted, and I had said nothing to warrant a personal attack, a baseless one at that. Im very proud not to represent people with such disdain towards other peoples lives. If you don't like an opinion feel free to post yours or debate. No need to attempt to personally insult others you don't agree with. Please be more respectful.

Last edited:
Just got this from Doug. If I am seen as one of his 'strongest supporters' he is in REAL trouble! We do seem to be on first name terms though.

"I’m emailing you first because you’re one of my strongest supporters.

You’ve been with me a long time, and I’ve never needed your support more than I do right now.

Ontario is getting wrecked.

I need your help to fix it.

I want to lead the PC Party to beat Kathleen Wynne in June, but the insiders and elites are trying to keep me out.

They’re trying to make sure I don’t have time to sign up the members we need to win the campaign.

I need you to become a member of the PC Party right now.

It’s the only way you’ll have a vote.

Click this link right now to get your $10 membership. (https://secure.ontariopc.com/Partyjoin)

Don’t let the Queen’s Park insiders walk away with this.

I’m counting on you.

Doug"

Just got this from Doug. If I am seen as one of his 'strongest supporters' he is in REAL trouble! We do seem to be on first name terms though.

"I’m emailing you first because you’re one of my strongest supporters.

You’ve been with me a long time, and I’ve never needed your support more than I do right now.

Ontario is getting wrecked.

I need your help to fix it.

I want to lead the PC Party to beat Kathleen Wynne in June, but the insiders and elites are trying to keep me out.

They’re trying to make sure I don’t have time to sign up the members we need to win the campaign.

I need you to become a member of the PC Party right now.

It’s the only way you’ll have a vote.

Click this link right now to get your $10 membership. (https://secure.ontariopc.com/Partyjoin)

Don’t let the Queen’s Park insiders walk away with this.

I’m counting on you.

Doug"

Can we afford to spend $10 just to avoid getting Doug Ford in?

It's worth the ten bucks just to play the game Havoc with! Swamp Havoc!

But now I'm confused from trying to be too clever. Is it Swamp the Drain, or Drain the Swamp?

Ontario is getting wrecked. Go home, Ontario, you're drunk.
Or did he mean smoking too much hash?

Can we afford to spend $10 just to avoid getting Doug Ford in?

Could you live knowing there will always be Conservative membership badge with your name on it? And what happens if he wins? Will you feel dirty knowing you'll go down as a card carrying Conservative during the Ford era? The internal battle going in the minds of many hardened loyal Left winger voters right now.

Last edited:

Back