News   Apr 26, 2024
 369     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 945     1 

Post your pictures of Toronto here!

On TMU campus, Victoria Street.

Hey, nice pine cones!"

IMG_2549.JPG

I am in that city as well. Do you mind to share more details. How do get there? Any parking.. looks amazing and I want to go for a walk there... I guess I've living under a rock lol not knowing this place. Thank you again
First shot is from Tomken Transitway Station, second is accessible from a trail off of Aldermead Road.

In just a few weeks Bombardier Aerospace will be decommissioning its entire Downsview facility (formerly owned by De Havilland Aircraft of Canada) with four Global 7500 business jets left to take off from runway 15/33. With the exception of one active Pre-flight hangar, the former production bays are empty as shown in this photo. Although some of these bays will remain and be repurposed, the massive 520-acre site is due to be redeveloped for residential and commercial purposes. Bombardier's new Global Manufacturing Centre at Toronto Pearson International Airport replaces the Downsview site. I have worked here for over two decades, and am on the crew that will see the last aircraft take flight from Downsview, and then turn the lights off.
20240308_090310.jpg

Last edited:
In just a few weeks Bombardier Aerospace will be decommissioning its entire Downsview facility (formerly owned by De Havilland Aircraft of Canada) with four Global 7500 business jets left to take off from runway 15/33. With the exception of one active Pre-flight hangar, the former production bays are empty as shown in this photo. Although some of these bays will remain and be repurposed, the massive 520-acre site is due to be redeveloped for residential and commercial purposes. Bombardier's new Global Manufacturing Centre at Toronto Pearson International Airport replaces the Downsview site. I have worked here for over two decades, and am on the crew that will see the last aircraft take flight from Downsview, and then turn the lights off.View attachment 546738
Indoor Pickleball city?

pickleball_sawyerpoint_09162022

Link (Cincinnati)

Back