News   May 03, 2024
 305     0 

PM Justin Trudeau's Canada

Last edited:
Mass murder at Quebec mosque...

EqFvjdgc_normal.jpeg
Dylan C. Robertson@withfilesfrom
22 mins ago
Update: Le Soleil reports four dead and two suspects with an AK-47; "one aged 27 with a Québécois name."

NQ1anpVf_normal.jpg
Daniel Dale@ddale8
25 mins ago
A pig's head was left in June at the Quebec mosque where tonight's shooting happened.

Probably should wait until there is positive confirmation of shooters' identity.

AoD

It's Twitter, what you expect. Reactions range from white guys did it, Trump did it, Trudeau did it, refugees did it...

It's Twitter, what you expect. Reactions range from white guys did it, Trump did it, Trudeau did it, refugees did it...

Not much (the Pepe crowd on both sides of the borders seems to have some rather twisted notions of who is behind it), though I do expect some mental filtering and qualifications. Like a "Quebecois" name, just w*f does that even mean?

AoD

Not much (the Pepe crowd on both sides of the borders seems to have some rather twisted notions of who is behind it), though I do expect some mental filtering and qualifications. Like a "Quebecois" name, just w*f does that even mean?

AoD
Yes, I found that wording odd too. Twitter can be an incredibly shitty source for news. But it doesn't help that RDI is the only one covering this right now.

It was an act of terrorism, plain and simple.

We don't know yet, other than equating terrorism to a mass shooting with casualties - it could be a zillion things.

Apparently no English news channels are carrying the piece yet - isn't it pathetic?

AoD

Last edited:
Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 10.59.23 PM.png

Meanwhile I fully expect Trump to tweet out any minute now blaming this on "radical Islam".

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 10.59.23 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-29 at 10.59.23 PM.png
    22.8 KB · Views: 181

Back