News   May 03, 2024
 711     0 

Photo Of The Day

Golden Tower.
Feb 25, 2008
420371836_6e0d556323.jpg

Photo by Marcanadian

Photos of the Day..

ED7: I like that pic from 2/25 showing Royal Bank Centre's neat lines-what is the building with it in the pic? I like the traffic pic from 2/29-the big difference is that we here on LI have had only ONE substantial snowfall this year so far -
just over one week ago-six or so inches and that is already gone!! It shows that the weather can be so much different over the span of just a couple of hundred miles sometimes. Toronto and other lakes areas have had from what I have heard a rough Winter-I fully understand the yearn for some Spring Fever!!! LI MIKE

^^ The other tower is part of Brookfield Place (formerly BCE Place). That specific tower is the TD Canada Trust Tower.

Toronto and other lakes areas have had from what I have heard a rough Winter-I fully understand the yearn for some Spring Fever!!!

I don't mind the snow we've had. I rather enjoy it. But it was really cold for a couple of days before I posted this photo and there's lots of ice on the sidewalks. I'm sick of that.

Good Downtown Toronto from the air pic!

E7: That posted pic of Downtown Toronto was quite interesting. Neat stuff!
Yes-I also agree-those GMC buses are now classics literally-how many of them does the TTC still have? LI MIKE

Back