News   Apr 29, 2024
 1.6K     0 
News   Apr 29, 2024
 1K     1 

Photo Of The Day

Photo Of The Day: Looking Downtown From St Lawrence Market
Photo by Ed007Toronto
August 9, 2010

Looking downtown from St Lawrence Market. The view corridor has sure changed in recent years.

potd-EsplanadeWest.jpg

I'm still disoriented! What street is this? Are we looking west?

Photo Of The Day: Toronto Hydro Digging Up The East End
Photo by Ed007Toronto
August 10, 2010

Jarvis looking north towards Front Street. Toronto Hydro has been digging up the east end as they expand the size of their utility holes. I wonder how long we'll have to live with the asphalt fill?

potd-JarvisLookingNorth.jpg

Photo Of The Day: Ãce Standing Tall On The Skyline
Photo By Caltrane74
PhotoShopped By Traynor
August 16, 2010

UrbanToronto member Traynor photoshopped a photo by member Caltrane74 to show how the two Ãce towers should look from Toronto Island now that they have had a 2-storey increase to their height approved. The architects Alliance-designed towers will now be 57 and 67 stories tall, or 202m and 234m. Developers Lanterra and Cadillac Fairview have commenced excavation of the site.

potd-IceTraynorSkylineRender.jpg

^You should change the urbantoronto font colour to that setting--easier on the eyes and it's greener too! Ironic how the greenest of them all--Trump Tower--didn't make it into that photo.

I know several other folks with 17th march birthdays, both into real estate. hmm...

Photo Of The Day: Happy St Patrick's Day From Urban Toronto
Photo By Redroom Studios
March 17, 2011

StPatrick'sDay2011-RedroomStudio.jpg

And a happy birthday to Ed!

RS: You should have this made into a special Toronto Holiday card-it's that good!!!

I am of Irish ancestry so it just makes me feel just a little bit better...

It is also hard to believe that Toronto has only had for example a St. Patrick's Day Parade since the late 80s I believe...

Long Island Mike

Back