Peter and Adelaide (Graywood) - Real Estate -

What unit is doing pid now??
I've seen some on Housesigma up to the 10th floor now... taking occupancy in September....

My friend has a unit on the 16th floor and he told me his occupancy was April 2024... I'm assuming that's probably the estimated closing date right? If there's already PDIs for the 10th floor, I don't assume his will be that much further out...?

My friend has a unit on the 16th floor and they were getting an April 2024 occupancy date..... I'm assuming that probably is the closing date right, as I'm already seeing people on the 10th floor getting their PDIs done...

How is that possible? Perhaps their unit is west facing where the construction elevator/lift was? My unit is 40+ and I have a March 2024 occupancy. Another client of my realtor has a unit on 30-something floor with a January occupancy and an assignment kijiji listing for a 50+ floor unit has an April date.

In any case, Graywood has already said they're confident in registering with the city in mid November to December and if your occupancy date is after that then it'll likely become the firm closing date.

Last edited:
Quick questions for those that might know. I take occupancy next week. However, the developer is harrasing me already for a mortgage. If I am not mistaken, all the units needs to be occupied (take possesion) before the developer can register the building with the ciry and THEN ask they can owners for a mortgage. Anyone could clarify this for me?

thank you

Quick questions for those that might know. I take occupancy next week. However, the developer is harrasing me already for a mortgage. If I am not mistaken, all the units needs to be occupied (take possesion) before the developer can register the building with the ciry and THEN ask they can owners for a mortgage. Anyone could clarify this for me?

thank you
I took occupancy on the 12th. While they did mention mortgage I won’t say it is harrassing. They are suppose to give us a 60 days notice.

well, some people are taking possession in april next year so I was just wondering why do I keep getting emails and phone calls for a mortgage? anyhow, I find it alittle bit too much since they have to register the building after april. Does anyone have occupancy after april? Maybe they want people to look into their finances?

Those people in April may not have occupancy and go right to closing.

They are targeting closing around Nov.

Building hallway interior.

Sept 26 update: wallpaper will be installed to cover the white walls

1695418953147.png

Last edited:
A view of the outdoor "fitness" area (wooden slats) and outdoor lounge (interlocking) connected to the coworking space/recreational room. It's nice to see some greenery. Hopefully as the trees mature more it'd lessen the harshness of the exterior.. could be wishful thinking though

6c456_17.jpg

Last edited:
More images from lease listings... I've been keeping a close eye on MLS

Outdoor terrace on the north side of the building. Photo is looking west from unit 702 (6th floor I believe)

1695913789534.png

Back