Peter and Adelaide (Graywood) - Real Estate -

Reviving this thread as the building's shaping up to close by end of the year according to the builder. Long shot but is anyone here an owner? What floor is your unit and when's your occupancy?

Interim occupancy is early September. Surprised by the quality of the interior; it is night and day compared to the exterior
Thanks for sharing! Good to know.
Just wondering, are you able to share the maintenance fee per square feet for the building? I have asked P&A sales but waiting to hear back. Thank you.

Just wondering, are you able to share the maintenance fee per square feet for the building? I have asked P&A sales but waiting to hear back. Thank you.
I don’t know either, but I expect the interim occupancy fee to be very high due to the interest rate hikes. The interim occupancy fee may be higher than the market rent of the respective units.

$0.57/sq ft was the stated price for maintenance on the sales package and in the condo documents’ schedule VIII summary of the first year operating budget. But the builder cannot/did not confirm it in any of the homeowner seminars they’ve held so far.

Last edited:
One of my favourite aspects of this project is the news that is being created on the west side. Taken 16 August.

IMG_3803.jpeg

Last edited:
^^^ Not that this is the worst example, by far; but that is less an apartment/condo than it is a hotel suite.

Reviving this thread as the building's shaping up to close by end of the year according to the builder. Long shot but is anyone here an owner? What floor is your unit and when's your occupancy?
My friend has a unit on the 16th floor and they were getting an April 2024 occupancy date..... I'm assuming that probably is the closing date right, as I'm already seeing people on the 10th floor getting their PDIs done...

Back