News   May 01, 2024
 207     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 765     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 430     0 

Park Lake Residences Condos (Pemberton Group) - Real Estate -

January 2006 Pricing

Does anyone have an original price list of this project from 2006? I need to know pricing for the 'couchicing" model, East Tower.

Hi there Ric,

I'm not sure if its the West tower Couchiching or the East tower, but the price in 2006 for that specific suite was $310,400

Thanks for the info.

Last edited by a moderator:
move-in dates

Just out of curiosity (and for comparison), what are some of the occupancy dates that Park Lake has promised buyers out there?

I've got mine in May, 2010. Anybody else?

I know the lastest occupancy (PH Units) for the East Tower is August 2010. I don't see this delaying based on the present construction pace.

Prices per sqft

I am in Park Lake to live not to sell (at least not any time soon, since I bought in 2006).

But a realtor on Bay was quoting new condos in that location at $550/sqft !!!!
WOW!!! That is an amazing jump in prices!! I wonder if PL is close to that? That would be beautiful

I am in Park Lake to live not to sell (at least not any time soon, since I bought in 2006).

But a realtor on Bay was quoting new condos in that location at $550/sqft !!!!
WOW!!! That is an amazing jump in prices!! I wonder if PL is close to that? That would be beautiful

I doubt that. More like $400-$450/sq.ft. What unit did u buy in 2006 and what was the cost then (if u don't mind sharing)? :D

Hello

I paid about 380/sqft Huron, the 550 quote is confirmed by 3 different realtors for new Bay street condos. I was also surprised that is why I checked with different ones and all were very direct without any interest in playing me.

Hello

I paid about 380/sqft Huron, the 550 quote is confirmed by 3 different realtors for new Bay street condos. I was also surprised that is why I checked with different ones and all were very direct without any interest in playing me.

Yeah, but the Etobicote waterfront isn't exactly Bay Street. Location , location, location.

Point taken and considered hehehe

It definitely is not Bay street... however.....
#1 There is a lot of supply on Bay street and it is only growing (Murano, Burano,.... and many more on it or nearby)
#2 It is a super unique location directly on the water and the absolute last option anywhere West of the beaches (thus the entire city of Toronto really)

So I figured the uniqueness of the location would put the price close to a dime a dozen Bay street condo. ($510 instead of $550 say)

Point taken and considered hehehe

It definitely is not Bay street... however.....
#1 There is a lot of supply on Bay street and it is only growing (Murano, Burano,.... and many more on it or nearby)
#2 It is a super unique location directly on the water and the absolute last option anywhere West of the beaches (thus the entire city of Toronto really)

So I figured the uniqueness of the location would put the price close to a dime a dozen Bay street condo. ($510 instead of $550 say)

Makes sense.. the only problem being that Pemberton still have unsold units at Parklake going for $380-$425/sq.ft, so u will have some competition at $510 :)

Hello

Congrats on your Huron purchase, I like that layout plus the view will be amazing. Great investment (my opinion). Which tower/floor?

Thank you. Are you referring to those units on the platform? They don't help at all but it is a very different buyer I think. April 2010 is more realistic for $550 range. 11th floor (phase I), everything higher was gone but I think it is high enough not to c cars out the window and not too high...

Back