Panorama Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

I was looking forward to your pictures all day ABuyer. Thanks for the uploads. If you don't mind my asking, is yours unit 25 (the one advertised at 860sq.ft. interior) ? I'm trying to judge the size of our 672sqft based on your photos.

I was looking forward to your pictures all day ABuyer. Thanks for the uploads. If you don't mind my asking, is yours unit 25 (the one advertised at 860sq.ft. interior) ? I'm trying to judge the size of our 672sqft based on your photos.

Sorry to keep you waiting, I took the day off work so we can do the PDI and finalize all the new furniture we are buying since we had to confirm the measurments. Just got home couple of hours ago. To answer your question, we are in the unit 25 at 860 sq. ft.

Last edited:
So finally did the PDI today. Things look very good, regular stuff, chip paints, some gaps around the corners by the window on the floor, bump on the ceiling nothing major except the fact that the upgrade was not done. Our fridge had to be integrated and they just gave us a regular fridge. That was not the worst part, the inspector was trying to tell us that this was what our upgrade bought us. Nonetheless after a trip back to the sales office and a talk with reps, we finally figured it out and will be changed... at least we hope. But it looks awesome, EllisDon has done a very good clean job. Even all the hallways were already done. So now we have to wait for the move in. Took some pictures, but I have shrink them before I can put them on here.
Over all, the Den was much bigger than we anticipated, the bathrooms and the kitchen look and feel fantastic and they even have put 3 electrical boxes on the ceiling if we wish to add more light which I hear others charge arm and a leg for, everything was very well placed. My only concerns are the bedroom which is way too small (9X9) and the carpet in there which looks ultra cheap, but I can change that no problem.
View attachment 3498View attachment 3499View attachment 3500View attachment 3501View attachment 3502View attachment 3503View attachment 3504View attachment 3505

the integrated fridge is an upgrade or is it standard?

Thanks ABuyer for the photos. I'm new here and will be new to the city (moving from Edmonton to Toronto to start a new life with my soon-to-be wife). I've got a unit in the tower right under the Elite suites (it's one of the ones converted from an Elite suite to a Tower suite when they couldn't sell them all). Since I heard they're filling in from the bottom up, my PDI is a month away and I'll be taking possession early June. I'll try to post some photos up too.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything regarding the parking situation? I'm on the waiting list for a second stall since I need my own vehicle and my fiancee needs one too because of our jobs. I heard that we'll know whether we get it at the interim closing date. Well, that's what Concord customer service has told me but I'm not sure if I really believe that? I'm wondering if they're allocating second stalls from top floors to down or lower floors to up? I would assume it's top to down since I would assume the guys who paid $1,000,000+ for an Elite suite would get first choice.

Also, does anyone know whether there will be a wash bay for the condo? Concord was supposed to get back to me last month with that answer but I guess they completely forgot. Thanks!

the integrated fridge is an upgrade or is it standard?

The integrated Fridge is an upgrade, for 3500 more we were to get a Miele fridge and the door to be a the same as the pantry doors. I think they really dropped the ball on this one though, the building inspector was saying that he had not seen it in any of the units. Either we were the only ones who bought it and never got it or they missed it on all the units that were to get it.

I was wondering if anyone has heard of anything regarding the parking situation? I'm wondering if they're allocating second stalls from top floors to down or lower floors to up?

Also, does anyone know whether there will be a wash bay for the condo?

I am not sure about the extra parkings, but I am sure you will be able to rent one if you do not have any luck with buying it. When we bought our unit, we didn't have a car, but decided to get parking anyways. We have since bought a car, but I would assume there must be other people who have made the same decision.
I don't know anything about the wash bay, but it would be a very nice feature to have.

Congrats on tying the knot...

Out of curiosity, when we did the PDI they asked us if we gave them permission to enter to fix all the deficiencies. What are the stipulations if they damage something when they are fixing the other stuff? Obviously those will not be on the PDI (ie. Scratching an appliance or putting a dent in the wall) . Does anyone have any idea about this?
On another note we were at a friend's house that over looks the common area on top of the podium... the BBQ up there is amazing, the hot tub is also looking really good. They got some trees that blocks the view of the traffic. Also I forgot to mention that the car noise is minimal even if you open the windows. We were very worried about this.

Out of curiosity, when we did the PDI they asked us if we gave them permission to enter to fix all the deficiencies. What are the stipulations if they damage something when they are fixing the other stuff? Obviously those will not be on the PDI (ie. Scratching an appliance or putting a dent in the wall) . Does anyone have any idea about this?

then you will note this on your 30 day / 1 year tarion warranty and pursue it until it is addressed..

there also is a closing inspection where they go over the PDI fixes and check for any major issues yet again.. the major/emergency ones will get noted with property management and should be addressed asap.. this is the process we just underwent in Luna. An hour after reporting the 'major' deficiency (water leaking due to missing seal on side of the sink), the Super came to look at the problem..

Last edited:
I am not sure about the extra parkings, but I am sure you will be able to rent one if you do not have any luck with buying it. When we bought our unit, we didn't have a car, but decided to get parking anyways. We have since bought a car, but I would assume there must be other people who have made the same decision.
I don't know anything about the wash bay, but it would be a very nice feature to have.

Congrats on tying the knot...

Thanks for the well wishes.

I'm hoping there will be parking stalls left. In all honesty, the Panorama is just south enough that not too many people will be walking everywhere for everything so I can see a vehicle being a necessity. Ideally we'd prefer to buy vs rent since it makes more sense in the long run (and when we move, it'll add value to the property).

Also, regarding the fridge, we should have the built-in fridge too. Well, at least that's what we're under the impression since the show room we saw has it and we were told "this is what you'll be getting". I'm hoping they didn't forget that for us too.

So finally did the PDI today. Things look very good, regular stuff, chip paints, some gaps around the corners by the window on the floor, bump on the ceiling nothing major except the fact that the upgrade was not done. Our fridge had to be integrated and they just gave us a regular fridge. That was not the worst part, the inspector was trying to tell us that this was what our upgrade bought us. Nonetheless after a trip back to the sales office and a talk with reps, we finally figured it out and will be changed... at least we hope. But it looks awesome, EllisDon has done a very good clean job. Even all the hallways were already done. So now we have to wait for the move in. Took some pictures, but I have shrink them before I can put them on here.
Over all, the Den was much bigger than we anticipated, the bathrooms and the kitchen look and feel fantastic and they even have put 3 electrical boxes on the ceiling if we wish to add more light which I hear others charge arm and a leg for, everything was very well placed. My only concerns are the bedroom which is way too small (9X9) and the carpet in there which looks ultra cheap, but I can change that no problem.
View attachment 3498View attachment 3499View attachment 3500View attachment 3501View attachment 3502View attachment 3503View attachment 3504View attachment 3505

Did you take any picture of the lobby or hallways??

We'll be doing our PDI on the 22nd of April.

I'll try to take pictures of the lobby. But I'm certain someone will beat me to it unless there are no PDI's schedule from now until then.

S.

Panorama interior pictures

Attachments

• pan3.JPG
    pan3.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 510
  • pan10.JPG
    pan10.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 518
  • pan5.JPG
    pan5.JPG
    25.2 KB · Views: 492