1.2K     0 
News   Sep 27, 2024
 2.1K     1 
News   Sep 27, 2024
 647     0 

OT, but most attractive CBC reporter?

A

Abeja de Almirante

I know, I know, what is Abeja smoking now?....but I was watching CBC last night, and was struck by how attractive I thought Nahlah Ayed, the middle east correspondent, was, www.cbc.ca/programguide/p...e+National I've always liked the finer Persian and North African/Middle Eastern women (yes, including the Palestinians - such as the Queen of Jordan).

So, now's your opportunity. Who are the the most attractive male and female reporters on cbc to you? www.cbc.ca/programguide/p...tyAToZ.jsp I might say Wendy Mesley might have been quite pretty a few years ago.

Haha, I was just going to say Mark Kelley too. He's dreamy.

busblog_mk_mtl.jpg

I'm so glad Mark is holding up well.

I cancelled my cable and unplugged the TV's in 2003, but I do occasionally wonder how he's doing. He entered my home in the mid '90's and has never really left.

I'm reluctant to admit this, but I have an emerging crush on Claire Martin, the Brit meterologist. She's so warm, and has a low-key attractiveness that isn't too polished or prefab. She should be a librarian.

There's also a girl out in CBC Winnpeg, Krista Erickson, who's pretty hot (the picture doesn't do her justice)
krista_erickson.jpg

Diana Swain
canadanow1.jpg

Sarika Sehgal
sarikasehgal.jpg

Wendy Mesley
Pre-cancer
twin-a.gif

Post (looking fine, I must say)
wendy.jpg

Of course, none of them hold a candle to the goddess of the airwaves, French anchor Melissa Theuriau :eek

35e6d067.jpg

200511101.JPG

MelissaTheuriau.jpg

melissatheuriau.jpg

Sorry, just one more!

43287624_07f1af7e07.jpg

I'm reluctant to admit this, but I have an emerging crush on Claire Martin, the Brit meterologist.
I think she's actually Kiwi, but I could be wrong.

Personal fave would be Galit Solomon of CTV.

02_Galit_Solomon.jpg

Oh yeah, and just about everyone on CityTV

alman.jpg

sharma.jpg

fernandez.jpg

west.jpg

dimain.jpg

fromer.jpg

humphreys.jpg

lee.jpg

mroczkowski.jpg

If we're casting our eyes outside the mother corp, no one is as beautiful as my husband, Anderson Cooper.

re: Mark Kelley - he looked quite a bit younger in CBC doc "The Enemy Within" than he usually does at the studio.

But yeah, he is fine indeed.

AoD

ahhhh Melissa Theuriau. My fav. thanks for bringing her up.

I'm also quite fond of our Canadian female sportscasters. Jodi Vance and that other TSN woman, Jennifer.

God bless Melissa Theuriau. And God bless whatever story she's reporting on. With graphics like that, it must good.

msnbc%20jumps%20the%20shark%20pouty%20melissa%20theuriau.jpg

Back