1.1K     1 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 2.8K     3 

New forumers line up to join on Mar. 12

3Dementia

Warren Dunford, live squid, bernie 613, cdd1782

... all joined March 12th, have yet to post and have no bio or other info available in their profiles.

...interesting.

.... BC and GB, did you offer bonus air miles on March 12th?

... I see them lurking about... come on guys... speak so we know you're for real (if you are... welcome).

3D:

I think it might has something to do with my City TV "Living City" forum link...

GB

I just found it curious that nobody revealed anything in their profile.

I'm thinkin' CSIS, the real KGB, Cezar, relatives of Are Be....!!!!????

Call me paranoid, but somebody's got to take a turn on lookout.

Did you call me paranoid? I thought I heard the word paranoid......

If Cezar ever did arrive on this forum I think we would know it.

Personally I think we should life the bans against guests, All they want to do is have a look around before they decide to join. The ban might be scaring alot of them off.

Joining up was a real pain in the ass, let me tell ya. Just thought I'd sign in. I'll try to find the intros page and post something there.

What are you guys talking about anyway - what's this about bios, what bios? Also it was tricky signing up, if you haven't done it before. My question is, if large numbers of people are just following your discussions on Projects, for example, aren't you flattered to know others want to passively benefit from your knowledge. After all, if someone has nothing to add, they just wasting everyone's time - like me, right now.

Back