News   May 21, 2024
 188     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 264     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 3.3K     5 

Mississauga MCC Update - Feb 3/07

some news from Missy.....new hoarding going up along Hurontario- at Absoluteworld, effective today...sales office should be closing momentarily...

Looks like Marilyn & Friend are underway!! 8)

Once Chicago is done, Daniels won't have much left to do in MCC will they? Only like 4 more condos...

More like 6. I wonder where they'll focus on developing after all this wraps up, or if it means the end of Daniels in MCC. The land where Metropole was suppose to go seems to still be for sale so maybe they'll grab that up, but I was hoping for offices there.

Likely VCC.
True. I remember the renderings that were floating around for some of the buildings. Essentialy the Capital Towers in glass, times three. Not a pretty sight imo.

^believe York Region's most prolific developer, Liberty Development Corp, is developing those

Wow, Liberty Development Corp sounds lazier than Tridel. AT least Tridel builds their own tower everywhere, Liberty builds someone elses.

Looks like Marilyn & Friend are underway!!

Drove by it a few minutes ago, new hoarding is going up around the sales pavilion!

This is a huge achievement on the part of Mississauga; to sell and begin construction on a 50 and 56 storey buildings in less than 10 months!

Can't wait to see these babies rising up in the centre of the City Centre skyline. Should be stunning!

Louroz

It's my fervent hope that Fernbrook will build something equally stunning in the City of Toronto.....:)

Marilyn will surely be a Mississauga landmark.

I don't see Daniels' pulling out of MCC...they've been pretty successful with the Capital and One Park Tower haven't they?

here's a shot of the hoarding going up around the Absoluteworld site, courtesy of Martinsizon over at SSC...

100_0588.jpg

"Marilyn will surely be a Mississauga landmark."

Will the accompanying townhomes be called the Marilyn Mansions?

In which case, imagine the kind of diaphanous curtain-wall affair a Marilyn-type building might sport
rosemcgowan.png

Back