News   May 03, 2024
 406     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 270     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 153     0 

Miracle on Yonge (Pemberton) - Real Estate -

Is Pemberton offering double bullnose (double thickness edge) granite counters as standard ?? That's quite a nice suprise if so ~

Granite counters with undermount sinks in the kitchen and bathrooms are standard, but "double pencil edge" on the counters is an upgrade.

finishes

Hello,

So I'm going for my decor appt this week and was just wondering if anyone else has gone and gotten any upgrades.

I'm thinking of upgrading the laminate to hardwood, but was wondering if anyone knew the ballpark for cost?

Also, what about the kitchen cabinets? The standard finishes that I saw in the sales center are either too light for my taste or the dark one in Package A seems really dark.

I thought it would be similar to that of the model suite photos they have on the website, but it seems to be much darker so maybe the model suite photo is the upgrade - I thought it was the standard though.

So I'm going for my decor appt this week and was just wondering if anyone else has gone and gotten any upgrades.

I guess it's a bit late to be replying now, but I hope everything worked out the way you wanted it to at your appointment.

I found the price to upgrade to engineered hardwood a bit steep (I don't remember the exact figure, but I think it was over $3500 for a small unit), so I just chose to have the laminate extended into the bedroom instead.

I also upgraded the kitchen and bathroom countertops to "double pencil edge", and upgraded the lever hardware as well.

Anyone else get the detachable shower head bathroom upgrade? It seemed like a good idea at the time...

I have been seeing agents selling Building A units as an assignment on the market. I just wonder if Building B can be put on the market as well (as the roof-top has been completed)? I wonder how much I can sell an one bedroom building B unit now. Technically, I think building B is better than building A as it is further away from the railway.

Just wondering what is the earliest confirmed occupancy date we have here? Mine's September 2012 in Building A.

Hey did anyone notice a sign about new townhouse development on King William Cres ? It's right in front of the Building B. I really hope they wont stick a bunch of townhouses in front of the condo

Hey did anyone notice a sign about new townhouse development on King William Cres ? It's right in front of the Building B. I really hope they wont stick a bunch of townhouses in front of the condo

I haven't seen the sign, but there are indeed supposed to be more townhouses going up between the condo parking lot and King William Crescent. I can't see how they'd be able to fit very many of them in the limited space, though.

Well this sucks! I doubt the road can handle that much traffic. Sucks for people who have windows facing the road, i bet they were hoping for a nice field / trees, only to get people's backyards instead. Plus, this means that as soon as we start moving in, thats when they'll start building the townhouses

It looks like Building A should be ready for occupancy pretty soon. Has anyone heard anything about scheduling PDIs yet?

It looks like Building A should be ready for occupancy pretty soon. Has anyone heard anything about scheduling PDIs yet?

My PDI is scheduled for July 30th, interim closing date on Sept 6. What's everyone else's closing date?

There's also the Meet & Greet for Phase A on Aug 8 and for Phase B on Aug 15.

My PDI is scheduled for July 30th, interim closing date on Sept 6. What's everyone else's closing date?

Last I heard, occupancy of Building B wasn't supposed to start until December-ish of this year. I'm not sure about Building A.

I hope all goes well on your PDI, by the way. If you have any info or advice you'd care to share afterwards, that would be awesome. :)

Last I heard, occupancy of Building B wasn't supposed to start until December-ish of this year. I'm not sure about Building A.

I hope all goes well on your PDI, by the way. If you have any info or advice you'd care to share afterwards, that would be awesome. :)

Just had my PDI on Monday. There weren't any major issues. She went over all the water shut off valves, location of the electrical panel, location of the additional lint trap in the ceiling, and pointed out stuff to look for. She also had green tape, so she taped everything I pointed out and included it in the report. Nothing major, just a lot of scratches / scuff marks on the walls and door frames. One corner of a closet door was damaged, and several doors needs to be repainted. No scratches on the hardwood floor. Though the transition piece between hardwood floor and carpet / tiles is pretty scratched up. All the electrical outlets were operational. Some of the grouting in between the tiles need to be filled in a bit more, and the watch out for missing / messy caulking around bathroom fixtures / hardware and window frames The night locks on the sliding doors weren't working. Also remember to check inside kitchen cabinets for damages. Some of the doors were slightly misaligned so she made a note to adjust all of them. They aim to correct everything within 30 days.

She said for Building A, people will start moving in on August 13. The corridors of each floor won't be finished until two weeks after everyone's taken occupancy on that floor. Building B occupancy is still scheduled for December.

This is a Rogers exclusive building ... so we won't have much choices in terms of providers. They are providing a special for occupants of the building. 6 months free of digital VIP package, hi-speed internet express and the home phone deluxe plan.

Back