Market Wharf Condos (Context Development) - Real Estate -

the flats do have parking.. what's cool is that their spots are right by their units ...but 400wellingtonguy can tell you if they're ready

This is some great news, first occupancies will be next week! Are the parkings done? (Or maybe Market Flats have no parkings?)
Can't wait to see some pictures!

I was in there this afternoon. They just got occupancy today - cutting it close!
They are working Sat and Sun to get the suites as ready as they can for Monday.
Parking is ready for residents on Monday morning and very close to suites on same levels in many instances for the flats.

i don't know if you're moving in? but pictures of the interior would be nice! ty

I was in there this afternoon. They just got occupancy today - cutting it close!
They are working Sat and Sun to get the suites as ready as they can for Monday.
Parking is ready for residents on Monday morning and very close to suites on same levels in many instances for the flats.

I put this in the other thread too. This is north lobby.
lobbyjuly18.jpg

Thanks that's very nice, do you have anymore pics of the interiors? hallways, kitchens, washrooms, etc :)

Its fine, but there has been the usual hiccups. The contractor had to redo the flooring in the lobby three times before it was supposedly done right. It is still more white than it should be and marks are easily made. I am not sure if this is a good idea for maintenance.

It's also still dirty, as so much construction going on south of us on the tower. Filters are clogging up quite a bit.

Other news is that the condo building is closing on Dec 21, so good for Context in getting this Phase up and going within four months of occupancy!

Location is awesome. The pedestrianization of Market Street south of Front to Esplanade is also going to make this building even better!

that's good news (that closing is happening within 4 months) hopefully the tower will be just as quick although there is almost 3 times as many units and more common areas.

how's the build quality on your own unit? do you have a lot of things that need to be fixed?

Build quality is very good. Context and BlueScape have done a good job in seriously addressing issues. In fact, my unit currently has ZERO deficiencies and I was tough on them at the PDI and they went beyond the call of duty in terms of making it right. They are a good team. The Library District folks and Market Wharf Tower will be in good shape.

Does anyone know how much the electrical outlet rough-in is for the parking space?

Last edited:
woah, so it costs $1450 for the electric car outlet. who thinks that is worth it? I don't have a car now, but in a few years I can see myself getting one and I can see myself only getting an electric or hybrid. now i don't know what to do.

^ i haven't done anything like this before, but i found it a bit strange that the person who does finishes selections with you doesn't go over all of the available upgrade options, but waits to hear from you what you want to upgrade and doesn't tell you about the rest. i would think they want people to spend money on upgrades, but if they aren't even telling people about them, then...

Last edited:

Back