News   May 17, 2024
 192     0 
News   May 17, 2024
 484     0 
News   May 16, 2024
 847     1 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

A person i know from work is interested in purchasing a unit from M4, and asked me why M4 fees were at .46 vs .43 for all the other buildings. No concierge, have to walk to longest to get to the pool, gym.

The worst part is that , the unit he is eyeing doesn't even face the park. I really didn't have an answer for him.

Anyone know ?? Building built last and fees projected for future date?

I'm sure there'll be a concierge once residents move in. As for the higher maintenance fees I'm not sure, but I noticed that the units in M4 are the smallest on average compared with the other 3 buildings and were priced higher, maybe there's added luxury? There must be room service and an attendant that places chocolates on your pillow at night.

As for the long walk from M4 to get to the pool, gym...that's another reason to price the units in that building higher, you get a full workout before even hitting the gym. Even living in M3 there are nights after walking through the endless corridors that I just turn around and walk back before reaching the gym because I've already burned 200 calories, so just imagine how good it is living in M4!

Dont feel rushed. check everything from chips from wall corners, sink scratches, look underneath the granite, back of cabinets. if u dont have an eye for this, bring or hire someone to help u. its worth it. there will be deficiencies. espcially small chips, bad paint spots, scratches. Ur rep there will usually,help catch obvious big issues.

Park's open (mostly). Yay! :)

Was just there on Sunday, was kinda underwhelmed, they make it sound A LOT bigger than it is
Door was open for parkside tower, but as soon as I walked towards it, the "security" guard showed up and asked me what I was doing there and shut the door in my face, very rude
Oh well only 5 weeks and I'm moving in ;):)

Is the incident on youtube? Lol jk
park does look smaller than illustrated on pics. but should turn out nice
once all the greens grow. moving in on 29th myself. cant wait

Is the incident on youtube? Lol jk
park does look smaller than illustrated on pics. but should turn out nice
once all the greens grow. moving in on 29th myself. cant wait

is it just me, or were you guys expecting a gazebo in the park too?

the "art" and i say "art" very loosely is sort of underwhelming as well. upside down apples? molars? random blobs? anyone know?

Back