News   May 07, 2024
 538     1 
News   May 07, 2024
 400     0 
News   May 07, 2024
 346     0 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

How busy is the exercise room, pool, and golf simulator?

There's going to be 1000 units sharing it, and right now only half of the units are occupied. The reason I'm asking is if it's busy now, it'll likely be twice as busy once the people in M3 + M4 start moving in.

Does anyone ever have to wait in line?

How busy is the exercise room, pool, and golf simulator?

There's going to be 1000 units sharing it, and right now only half of the units are occupied. The reason I'm asking is if it's busy now, it'll likely be twice as busy once the people in M3 + M4 start moving in.

Does anyone ever have to wait in line?

Gym wise at M2 gets pretty packed....not sure about the pool.

Whats that note in the elevators about? What incentive rebates?

We got some junk mail last week in an envelope that looks like it's from a government agency, but isn't. (If you own a .ca domain in Canada, you've seen similar; A group from the 'Domain Registry of Canada' tells you - in an envelope that looks like the government sent it to you - your address is going to expire and you need to renew, and conveniently they'll help you... but they're not your domain provider. They just want to trick you into switching to them). They're basically telling you you can get rebates from the government on your condo, and they'll help you do it. But like the letter says, talk to your lawyer - or talk to your accountant or whoever does your taxes - to find out about them. These guys just want a cut of it.

Notify Property Management in the lobby of M 2 . Also add me to the list as well . The windows are actually even dirtier than they were BEFORE the cleaning . Dirty streaks all over the place . It was a complete waste of money hiring the window cleaning company.

Will most definitely do.

Is there any one else with similar concern, please reply to this thread, so I could present it to our management as a collective inquiry!

Count me in too. Only the glass was slightly cleaned, none of the frames or tracks were cleaned - but what annoyed me was (a) they left lots of trash on my balcony and (b) they left my balcony door unlocked and slightly open - bunch of idiots.

Will most definitely do.

Is there any one else with similar concern, please reply to this thread, so I could present it to our management as a collective inquiry!

They didn't take out any of the garbage stuck between the glass and the balcony. In fact, they added to it! I have a paint roller tray hanging over my balcony right now! I want to take a hockey stick to it, but last time I did that, instead of pushing the pop can up, it came down and dropped to the sidewalk. Oops... The glass itself didn't bother me so much. Just the damn garbage.

Will most definitely do.

Hey,

I also have the same problem as you.

I actually contacted Yolanda from customer care, who forwarded the message to:

Mauro De Acetis
Property Manager
Online Property Management Inc.
Tel: 647.345.8555 | Fax: 647.345.8755
metroplacecondos@rogers.com

I got a message back today saying they should have been made aware of the deficiency immediately and that they can't do anything now.

Does anyone know how often the windows are cleaned? Next time, they'll hear from me.

In most condos ... windows are cleaned twice a year (spring / fall)

"that they can't do anything" Their standard reply no matter what the complaint is .

Honestly, I find this reply from the management simply inappropriate.
I myself work for a contractor and know that there is a system of "payment hold-backs",- basically they freeze a portion of payment until all the deficiencies have been addressed.
It only shows how poorly our maintenance fees have been managed "that they can't do anything" about this issue.

Did anyone contact their lawyer with regards to the letter in the elevator concerning Government rebates ? The only thing that I know about this is what I read in the purchase agreement ,where it say's that the builder collected and applied the Government HST rebate towards our purchase price on the Condo.

the letter was a clever adressed ad-mail advertisement that was sent to you by a third party company looking to drum up business.

they did a fairly decent job putting it together as it looked somewhat "official" so i guess some people were fooled.

calling your lawyer about this is like calling your lawyer to confirm that yes, the second pizza is in fact free if you do order the required large, 3 topping.

the letter was a clever adressed ad-mail advertisement that was sent to you by a third party company looking to drum up business.

they did a fairly decent job putting it together as it looked somewhat "official" so i guess some people were fooled.

calling your lawyer about this is like calling your lawyer to confirm that yes, the second pizza is in fact free if you do order the required large, 3 topping.

If anything, chances are if you do your taxes with an accountant, they'll already know about these rebates and you either already got them or will next year.

And if you only want 2 toppings, you ask them for double of one of them or ask if air can be a topping. Spending an extra dollar is worth the $10 pizza!

Back