News   Apr 26, 2024
 231     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 468     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1.4K     4 

M1 + M2 + Metropolis + Parkside Condos (Liberty Development) - Real Estate -

I've removed the top part, it's a bezel like when you look from the top to bottom you'll see two screws.

Yes, I see two screws. So after I remove them ,then what happens ? Is there enough room to remove the filter without taking out the Microwave from it's enclosure ?

Hi,

You can order this part (I believe it is 8206230 - filter, charcoal) from the same store where you get the filter grease filter at Reliable Parts in Toronto. This store has the web site: http://www.reliableparts.ca/.

If you enter the part number (8206230), it will tell you that it is a stocked part which can be ordered if it is out-of-stock. It is cheaper this way.

JPL

Hi,

You can order this part (I believe it is 8206230 - filter, charcoal) from the same store where you get the filter grease filter at Reliable Parts in Toronto. This store has the web site: http://www.reliableparts.ca/.

If you enter the part number (8206230), it will tell you that it is a stocked part which can be ordered if it is out-of-stock. It is cheaper this way.

JPL

Thank-you, yes that is what I did yesterday . It is very simple to replace once one knows the proper procedure .

Hi,

The part # is: W10120839A. You can get it from: Reliable Parts (1287 Caledonia Rd, North York, ON M6A 2X7, Canada). It takes only 5 minutes drive from Allen & Sheppard.
The cost is approximately 10 dollars (CAN).

JPL

I was wondering if you know anything about the exhaust fans in the bathroom ? Where would one buy a replacement filter for it or is it not necessary to replace ? Whenever it is being cleaned I am always told that it is not necessary to replace these filters . It just gets vacuumed but I think that the filter should be washed if it isn't replaced . The same company that services our heating and cooling fan coils does the exhaust fan in the bathroom at an additional cost . Last time only about 3 units in the entire building signed up for this service. Renters aren't going to care about something like this and owner residents are either doing it themselves or just ignoring it .

I was wondering if you know anything about the exhaust fans in the bathroom ? Where would one buy a replacement filter for it or is it not necessary to replace ? Whenever it is being cleaned I am always told that it is not necessary to replace these filters . It just gets vacuumed but I think that the filter should be washed if it isn't replaced . The same company that services our heating and cooling fan coils does the exhaust fan in the bathroom at an additional cost . Last time only about 3 units in the entire building signed up for this service. Renters aren't going to care about something like this and owner residents are either doing it themselves or just ignoring it .

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no filter starting from the bathroom exhaust fans thru the duct. The model for the (exhaust fans), I believe, is QK 150 ES (Reversomatic). The entire assembly does not have any filter. The housing may have lots of dust which needs to be vacuumed regularly, i.e., once a week. The same applies to the dryer's housing which is in another closet after a heavy laundry.

The duct ends outside the balcony. The grill needs to be cleaned once in a while especially in the Summer.

Regards,

...JPL

Hi,

As far as I know, there is no filter starting from the bathroom exhaust fans thru the duct. The model for the (exhaust fans), I believe, is QK 150 ES (Reversomatic). The entire assembly does not have any filter. The housing may have lots of dust which needs to be vacuumed regularly, i.e., once a week. The same applies to the dryer's housing which is in another closet after a heavy laundry.

The duct ends outside the balcony. The grill needs to be cleaned once in a while especially in the Summer.

Regards,

...JPL

The filter is in the bathroom that houses the motor , if the unit has two bathrooms like mine does. The exhaust fans manual recommends to just wash it . I have actually even seen it when the service man was cleaning the exhaust fan . He just vacuumed the dust off of it .

The filter is in the bathroom that houses the motor , if the unit has two bathrooms like mine does. The exhaust fans manual recommends to just wash it . I have actually even seen it when the service man was cleaning the exhaust fan . He just vacuumed the dust off of it .
Hi,

I'm glad to hear there are differences in units. Not all are the same. The exhaust fans in your unit could be a different model; and that makes sense. My model (exhaust fans - QK 150 ES) does not include any filter; and it is so quiet. If you already extract the filter out of the housing, you could trace it back to the manufacture for a new one. Just a curious question, what model of the exhaust fans do you have?

Regards,

...JPL

Hi,

I'm glad to hear there are differences in units. Not all are the same. The exhaust fans in your unit could be a different model; and that makes sense. My model (exhaust fans - QK 150 ES) does not include any filter; and it is so quiet. If you already extract the filter out of the housing, you could trace it back to the manufacture for a new one. Just a curious question, what model of the exhaust fans do you have?

Regards,

...JPL

I don't know the model of this exhaust fan. It's possible that what I think is a filter is not a filter . It looks like a sponge .

Back