Luna Condos (Concord CityPlace) - Real Estate -

Hey everyone,

Just curious if anyone knows the exact rate for maintenance.

Thanks

Your exact payment (down to the penny) for the first year will be in your Purchase and Sale documentation - somwhere in the condo docs it will show exactly what each suite pays.

Thanks guys,

I will check out my agreement.

My interim closing is this Friday so I received the Interm Statement of Adjustments from my lawyer today. The mantainance fee is grouped into a "Common Expenses" fee, which is $100+ over what I thought would be my main fee (44 cents per sq. ft). I don't have a break down of it yet so I can't tell you where the extra monies is for.

My interim closing is this Friday so I received the Interm Statement of Adjustments from my lawyer today. The mantainance fee is grouped into a "Common Expenses" fee, which is $100+ over what I thought would be my main fee (44 cents per sq. ft). I don't have a break down of it yet so I can't tell you where the extra monies is for.

They are allowed a little bit of an increase for inflation, and then I would guess that there's an additional expense for parking and/or locker.

by the way.. the combo parking/lockers are quite big.. approximately 9' x 9' with a height of around 7' (to the ducts/pipes) and 8' elsewhere.. i can fit three home depot heavy duty plastic shelves against the shortest wall..

so far loving it!!! ;)

by the way.. the combo parking/lockers are quite big.. approximately 9' x 9' with a height of around 7' (to the ducts/pipes) and 8' elsewhere.. i can fit three home depot heavy duty plastic shelves against the shortest wall..

so far loving it!!! ;)

+1.

The parking/locker combo upgrade was definately worth the money ($3000).

Anybody want to know what's in majic's locker? :)

couple shots from one of the 3br units. I'm liking the appliances/finishes.

HtIKP.jpg

DsFmo.jpg

Isjxb.jpg

The podium and the towers are lovely.

But the entrance courtyard in Luna is ghastly-- too much exposed concrete with tacked-on wood; and so many different edges and angles and things happening-- too much at once.

Did a blind person choose the finishes? Cuz I'm thinking you'd have to be blind to enjoy living in that unit and looking at that view of the next tower.

No offence to the blind intended.

Maybe the person is okay with their view or couldn't afford differently, and maybe they like carpeting. I for one, quite like carpeting in certain areas.

To the posters above-- not classy to make fun of someone's home, guys. Not classy.

You know the guy is nice enough to show what his unit looks like and gets completely bashed. I have carpeting in my place and red back splash used to look great in my old house, remind me never to show any pictures yet be judged by the design experts on this site.

I agree with SP!RE and mckarisma ... stunnaman was nice enough to share with us the interiors of LUNA (aka their home) ... its fine if you don't like it, but please don't bash somebody else's home ~

Great view towards Canoe Landing Park (too bad it is partly obstructed by Parade Midrise) ... I too prefer carpets in the bedroom for that warmer feeling under my feet

thanks again stunnaman ~

Back