London on the Esplanade Condos (Cityzen) - Real Estate -

It looks like some people are starting to move into the West Tower.

Anybody in there yet? I have two months to go and I'm chomping at the bit to move in.

Pre-Delivery Inspection was a walk in the park compared to a few I've been through.
The trades doing their work in our unit obviously took some pride in their skills. It showed in the details.
Overall, we were very pleased. The number of issues we had, could have been written on the back of a matchbook cover.

Attachments

• Photos 001[1].jpg
    Photos 001[1].jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 456
  • Photos 006[1].jpg
    Photos 006[1].jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 440
  • Photos 008[1].jpg
    Photos 008[1].jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 463
  • Photos 043[1].jpg
    Photos 043[1].jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 481
  • Photos 046[1].jpg
    Photos 046[1].jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 464
  • Photos 047[1].jpg
    Photos 047[1].jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 472
  • Photos 057[1].jpg
    Photos 057[1].jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 457
  • Photos 058[1].jpg
    Photos 058[1].jpg
    111.7 KB · Views: 406
nice unit Granny !! thanks for sharing these photos, I see some NICE kitchen customizations :D ... I'm sure you are happy to finally see the place ... congrads

Pre-Delivery Inspection was a walk in the park compared to a few I've been through.
The trades doing their work in our unit obviously took some pride in their skills. It showed in the details.
Overall, we were very pleased. The number of issues we had, could have been written on the back of a matchbook cover.

Good to hear things turned out well for you.
IIRC, you had some complaints with Cityzen throughout the purchase.

Did they end up providing the Paris Kitchen cabs?

Good to hear things turned out well for you.
IIRC, you had some complaints with Cityzen throughout the purchase.

Did they end up providing the Paris Kitchen cabs?

There was never an issue with quality of cabinets. We did buy upgraded Frendle cabinets though. The installation was superb and we are satisfied with the quality/value of what we recieved.
I did have issues with costing on upgrades. These were negotiated in the end to my satisfaction.
There were a few bumps in the road along the way but the journey to this point has been a reasonably good experience (to Cityzen's credit).
I would buy from them again. I dont give out that recomendation lightly.

Nice place... those floors look great!

Granny - I'm a little bit in love with your kitchen.

Thanks all, for the kind compliments.
I had some intrepidations doing an 'open house' on the world wide web, but I kind of figured I owed you all something for putting up with my posts these last couple of years.:p
We are excited about moving in. God! Its been a long time!

It does look amazing granny, congrats! Is that a double oven and pantry in the last two pics?

Definitely love it as well. The only thing I don't like is the bathroom. It seems a bit plain compared to the rest of the place.
Pretty great view you have as well.

It does look amazing granny, congrats! Is that a double oven and pantry in the last two pics?

Yes.
Wolf double oven in the pantry nook.
Cookie baking day tends to get a little crazy with me.

Yes.
Wolf double oven in the pantry nook.
Cookie baking day tends to get a little crazy with me.

That's amazing! Double wolf oven! That must have been some custom upgrade! I didn't even think that level of customization was possible in a large condo I didn't even try with mine. And a pantry!! So jealous you have that much storage in the kitchen! I'll try to be in the neighbourhood for cookie baking day ; ) !

Back