iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

I'm sure we all got the same letter. Good to see construction building up. I think the townhomes are still in the plans but I guess they decided to develop California first. Up till last summer they even had flyers in the sales office advertising the 'iTowns' or something like that with a web adress that never worked.

Actually it was Marie and that blonde woman..I forgot her name:confused:
who told me that in the future there will be townhomes on the west side of the condo. If you drive up today to the condo..just outside, you can see a map or sort on the fence..just b4 you enter, after the stop sign...you can clearly see a map and it says "future projects"
Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?

its Wendy your talking about..of course its a good thing but I would rather have T houses than a condo blocking the western view.Im %100 sure its T houses since the area only allows so much density since this is the heart of nimby country.Again as stated before expect final tentative date for early 2010.

well well,the foundation has been poured to ground level!!...looks like we're going to see floors in about a month.All the owners should expect move in date in mid 2010.The model suite will be open again in January,there is a few units left I was told...I heard that Camrost will start releasing the townhomes for sale on the west side of iLofts in about three months and a plaza is going to be built on the western portion of the last undeveloped land..

Just got word that surveys have been done as of last week for the initial phases of Legion Road North extension.

any updated photos?..it look like when they reached ground level everything slowed...I hope they are not pulling crew to start up the Cali project.

when is california slated to go up.....i heard closings were summer 10 and pushed back to summer 11.....i actually have booked a unit their but now with the credit crunch hoping it's cancelled.

when is california slated to go up.....i heard closings were summer 10 and pushed back to summer 11.....i actually have booked a unit their but now with the credit crunch hoping it's cancelled.

eat those words....its about %60 sold..they need %70 for credit financing but I heard they already received it so its basically set to go.Why would you want it canceled?..the recession will end sooner or later and the value will definitely be up when the real estate market starts to go up again.They are already pouring the foundation edges for California..this area is a excellent investment to either live in or rent out.

let me guess ... you are one of those 'flippers' ? :rolleyes:

California is a great looking project, the development concept is unique in Toronto (with the Skylounge + infinity pool on the 32nd floor) ... I hope to see this project when its completed one day

to support investors flipping condo units that led to the sky-rocketing of Toronto RE prices in the past couple years?

no thank you ~ :D

My buddy lives at the Tides... (building thats constructed on the same podium that iLofts and California will be on)... Anyways, I was over his place on Monday and California looks like it is full steam ahead. My buddy said that the workers were off for two weeks over the holidays, but are now back... and working late shifts. I was watching the workers "helicopter" the concrete at 9:00p.m.

The crane will have to be raised soon as iLofts is catching up to it's current height.

Back