iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

it may very well depend on the accuracy + revised date of the info on emporis.com ... just my guess

in my opinion, east tower of South Beach will certainly block a good portion of downtown views from the iLoft site

This gives an indication of developments in the vincinity, you can figure out for yourself where the towers are on each site to figure out if views are going to be blocked or not
parklawnarea.jpg

I think the municipal address of iLofts will be "155 Legion Road North"

in my opinion, east tower of South Beach will certainly block a good portion of downtown views from the iLoft site

This gives an indication of developments in the vincinity, you can figure out for yourself where the towers are on each site to figure out if views are going to be blocked or not
parklawnarea.jpg

I think the municipal address of iLofts will be "155 Legion Road North"

Does anyone know what Menkes plans on doing with that site? I assume they would have something in the works, or maybe with the economic situation they are taking a wait and see approach?

Here are some pics of California and Ilofts under construction. California is still being excavated but Ilofts is coming along nicely...

October202008.jpg

October2020082.jpg

October2020083.jpg

October2020084.jpg

October2020085.jpg

October2020086.jpg

Tron thanks for the photos..you took it from the sports center?...you bought a place at iLofts or Cali?.

thanks for the great pics Tron ... your buddy (and other owners in TIDES) probably hates you (and California condos) as it will be block all of Tides' south views :D

thanks for the great pics Tron ... your buddy (and other owners in TIDES) probably hates you (and California condos) as it will be block all of Tides' south views :D

California will be staggered slightly to the West so some of the most Southeast facing units in the Tides will still have a good view... for the time being. His unit faces Southeast and he has an awesome view from the tenth floor and California will not interfere with it.

My iloft unit faces west,north...high enough to look over Skylofts but there isnt really to see beyond that...Gardiner expressway and a beautiful sunset.:)...even if another condo would be build across from iLofts I still have a good view but I heard luxury townhomes on the west side of iLofts.

My iloft unit faces west,north...high enough to look over Skylofts but there isnt really to see beyond that...Gardiner expressway and a beautiful sunset.:)...even if another condo would be build across from iLofts I still have a good view but I heard luxury townhomes on the west side of iLofts.

I heard the same thing... If you want an guaranteed unobstructed view, you have to buy right on the water.

Anyone recieve a letter in the mail regarding the iloft and where they stand in the construction and where they will be in a few months? I think this place will be finished in time. To each is own...everyone is entidled to our own opinion...but these are my thoughts. There almost at ground level which is great news, so construction boys..keep it up!! :D

Anyone recieve a letter in the mail regarding the iloft and where they stand in the construction and where they will be in a few months? I think this place will be finished in time. To each is own...everyone is entidled to our own opinion...but these are my thoughts. There almost at ground level which is great news, so construction boys..keep it up!! :D

I received a letter telling me in about 4 months to choose my color and material for my condo,I talked to a foreman at the site a few days ago,he mentioned that at this stage expect it to be completely finish in about 14 months.I understand on the western side of iLofts there is suppose to be luxury lowrise and townhomes not another condo,did anyone hear the same thing from the Camrost sales staff???

Last edited:
Actually it was Marie and that blonde woman..I forgot her name:confused:
who told me that in the future there will be townhomes on the west side of the condo. If you drive up today to the condo..just outside, you can see a map or sort on the fence..just b4 you enter, after the stop sign...you can clearly see a map and it says "future projects"
Is this a good thing? Or a bad thing?

Back