Emerald Park Condos (Bazis International, Plaza, Metropia) - Real Estate

if someone is looking for a contract (changing hands before closing) recently where is the biggest source? I know MLS.CA can't

if someone is looking for a contract (changing hands before closing) recently where is the biggest source? I know MLS.CA can't

If you're looking for assignments. PM exactly what you are looking for and I can call around some of the big agents that sold in here.

If you're looking for assignments. PM exactly what you are looking for and I can call around some of the big agents that sold in here.

Why deal with an agent and their commission,... there's kijiji but make sure you do transaction through real estate lawyer.

How do you know your not over paying for that sale? Have you had a bad experience dealing with an agent before?

"your" VS you're

As in,... you're are defending agents.

As in,... your money, your call.

Thanks for the quick grammar lesson. Really informative. I'd rather spend $16k on a agent than lose more then 60-70k in my honest opinion.

That seems to be your "honest opinion".

Looking over this thread. Seems someone's very upset about their purchase here. Is this your first time buying into pre-construction?

You're funny, RZ12.

All one has to do is click on your user id and "View Forum Post" to figure out exactly where you're coming from.

If one clicks on my user id and "View Forum Post" on me, they'll see I've been posting on EmeraldParks main Construction & Project thread from even before this project was approved. And I've been warning folks about this developer and development from the start,... so far it seems I've been correct,.... RZ12, what's your call history here???

You're funny, RZ12.

All one has to do is click on your user id and "View Forum Post" to figure out exactly where you're coming from.

If one clicks on my user id and "View Forum Post" on me, they'll see I've been posting on EmeraldParks main Construction & Project thread from even before this project was approved. And I've been warning folks about this developer and development from the start,... so far it seems I've been correct,.... RZ12, what's your call history here???

I get it.. It's Friday the 13th.. Don't know what's with all the hostility. Not trying come on your turf or anything like that. This development isn't finished yet if you got in early you're doing well regardless of the hiccups encountered.

I get it.. It's Friday the 13th.. Don't know what's with all the hostility. Not trying come on your turf or anything like that. This development isn't finished yet if you got in early you're doing well regardless of the hiccups encountered.

Like I said,... you're funny, RZ12. Keep talking.

Define "early". Condos went on sale 2008,... original promise date was 2011,... then 2013,... now 2015.

Big boys like Loblaws T&T bailed long ago because of Bazis constant delays and lack of deliverables,... small guys are always stuck holding the bag,... even now they're still messing around with delivery date,... mean while people had their lives on hold for the last 7 years waiting,... and the last 4 years being constantly delayed over and over again,...

Like I said,... you're funny, RZ12. Keep talking,... you know nothing about this development or developer,... but it's quite clear why you're posting here,...

Like I said,... you're funny, RZ12. Keep talking.

Define "early". Condos went on sale 2008,... original promise date was 2011,... then 2013,... now 2015.

Big boys like Loblaws T&T bailed long ago because of Bazis constant delays and lack of deliverables,... small guys are always stuck holding the bag,... even now they're still messing around with delivery date,... mean while people had their lives on hold for the last 7 years waiting,... and the last 4 years being constantly delayed over and over again,...

Like I said,... you're funny, RZ12. Keep talking,... you know nothing about this development or developer,... but it's quite clear why you're posting here,...

You think this the only development been delayed this long? Seems someone didn't do their due diligence. Hi rises being finished in 3 years time? Seems you didn't use an agent..

Last edited:
You think this the only development been delayed this long? Seems someone didn't do their due diligence. Hi rises being finished in 3 years time? Seems you didn't use an agent..

You're funny, RZ12,....

That's the time line the Developer promised,....

All buyers of EmeraldPark,... regardless of if they used an agent or not,... are being delayed,...

Tell us, RZ12,... are you an agent? If not, you sure have some interesting posts in your "View Forum Post"

You're funny, RZ12,....

You're funny, RZ12,....

That's the time line the Developer promised,....

All buyers of EmeraldPark,... regardless of if they used an agent or not,... are being delayed,...

Tell us, RZ12,... are you an agent? If not, you sure have some interesting posts in your "View Forum Post"

You're funny, RZ12,....

I'd take Tridels promise :)

I'd take Tridels promise :)

Well,... I've been posting on Tridel's HullmarkCentre main Construction & Project thread since before they were approved,... and as folks been saying for years I've been too negative on EmeraldPark and too positive on HullmarkCentre,...

RZ12,... if someone brought EmeraldPark with an agent,... then how would that agent have protected the buyer from all these delays that we're seeing now?

Back