Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

That won't be painted. That's the final colour.

In some condos, they paint it to darker colour. Do you guys think if they are going to paint them too? I am not a fan of that green/grey colour?

Drum118, you need to create a folder for just emerald city project. I had hard time to find emerald city pictures on your Flickr and still couldn't find them.

There is a folder/set call emerald city. There is 254 photos in it. http://www.flickr.com/photos/drum118/sets/72157632746689930/

I think it will look fine in the end. The project has a lot of potential. Just taking longer to get realized than most would have hoped. I'm sure people who bought in early shouldn't be too disappointed with the ROI.

Tower I will be ready for moving in starting in September. I was visited the sales office this week taking pictures of the colour boards remembering my colours I chose to go buy a couch. I met the customer service manager.She said the final dates would be sent out in April. Very nice girl gave me her office numbers even her cell! The tower looks great can't wait to finally move in.

Last edited:
Natalie in customer care (416-492-7773) advised me that occupancy notices will be sent out in April for tower 1. We will start moving in September!

Not everyone from tower 1 will be moving in September. They are going floor by floor. Natalie was the girl you probably met. Emerald City Customer Care office has been set up 416-492-7773 for any info.

Final date letter in April? Start move in September? Really? This is the good news that we all have been waiting for.

So realistically if people on the first floor start to move in in September, how soon can people on the 2nd, 3rd, and so on can move in?

I think it will look fine in the end. The project has a lot of potential. Just taking longer to get realized than most would have hoped. I'm sure people who bought in early shouldn't be too disappointed with the ROI.

I bought it in 2009 where everyone was cancelling their purchase but I stayed. :)

Back