Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

Just like Ron Von Doom, I would like to know what is tendereing means.

You guys are talking about the growth and bubble. So tendering here means the slowing down of the growth, or even going down a little bit, or in worst case the early symptom of the market before the bubble is about to break. I hope that was what low_bidder meant.

You guys are talking about the growth and bubble. So tendering here means the slowing down of the growth, or even going down a little bit, or in worst case the early symptom of the market before the bubble is about to break. I hope that was what low_bidder meant.

I doubt that that was what low_bidder meant. It's hard to imagine any builder would say to any prospective buyers that the bubble is about to begin thus will result in lower price.

new price list of phase 2

just happened to get the latest price list, one bedroom 543sqf starting from $287,900, floor 14~29. OMG!
However I believe there are about less than 10% left over for sale,,,,don't know what I can say

I doubt that that was what low_bidder meant. It's hard to imagine any builder would say to any prospective buyers that the bubble is about to begin thus will result in lower price.

How much have you gained since your 2009 purchase?

Let see. Mine is 1+ den. I bought it for $260 something. I font know how much is the price at the moment. I don't think they still have some left for the same type of unit. Anybody know how much Poppy unit is selling for now?

Wow.... prices have really gone up quite a lot since 2009. I think the HST added to the price makes a difference as well. I bought a Azalea on low 20s floor for less than $300 k with the discount back then. Looking at Phase 2, Jade is comparable but starts at $336,900 starting at floor 6.

It was just called Emerald City ..... and Emerald City 2

I've been so out of touch with the progress(or lack thereof) with Emerald. So apparently they started construction earlier this month....which is all I know. Are they about to begin selling phase 3 or they started already? Anyone know how the sales go in phase 2?

Does anyone have the latest price list? PM me if you have to. I like to compare prices to what I have in phase 1.

I've been so out of touch with the progress(or lack thereof) with Emerald. So apparently they started construction earlier this month....which is all I know. Are they about to begin selling phase 3 or they started already? Anyone know how the sales go in phase 2?

Does anyone have the latest price list? PM me if you have to. I like to compare prices to what I have in phase 1.

The third phase, called Dream Tower, went on sale perhaps about a month ago now. I have no idea about sales, hopefully somebody else can contribute there.

As for progress with the actual construction, it's been slow going. There are some great pictures and info posted in the thread that exists in the Projects & Construction section.....check it out.

Second crane is up, exactly where tower 1 is suppose to be. So what is the first crane suppose to do? It is not near the location of tower 2 and 3 at all. Maybe just help to build underground parking?

Back