Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

There is a message board in the mail room inside Tower 1 where people put up condos/parking spots/lockers for rent and their contact info. Not sure if there's a similar board in Towers 2 or 3. But you can check there and see if there's a spot for rent.

There's nothing like that in Tower 3 right now. Do you know how the one in Tower 1 got started? I know that I'd be more than happy to rent out my locker and earn a bit of cash back as I'm not really using mine right now.

There's nothing like that in Tower 3 right now. Do you know how the one in Tower 1 got started? I know that I'd be more than happy to rent out my locker and earn a bit of cash back as I'm not really using mine right now.

How big are the lockers? I may be intrested but I dont move in until January. But I have a lot of snow tires car stuff etc so I may need to rent one. Not sure how much stuff can fit in one im sure theyre not too large

How big are the lockers? I may be intrested but I dont move in until January. But I have a lot of snow tires car stuff etc so I may need to rent one. Not sure how much stuff can fit in one im sure theyre not too large

I can take a picture of it and measure out the dimensions later tonight and send it to you. Can you private message me an email that I can send to you with?

The message board looks well integrated with the mail room, and postings are secured under a glass cover. I'm guessing management started the board and is in charge of updating the information within. I'm sure you can tell concierge at Tower 1 that you want to see the message board, and they would buzz you in.

The message board looks well integrated with the mail room, and postings are secured under a glass cover. I'm guessing management started the board and is in charge of updating the information within. I'm sure you can tell concierge at Tower 1 that you want to see the message board, and they would buzz you in.

Tried and they didn't let me in because im not a resident of that building. Understandable logical reasoning. Hopefully Tower 2 has one put up soon.

Tried and they didn't let me in because im not a resident of that building. Understandable logical reasoning. Hopefully Tower 2 has one put up soon.

I noticed yesterday that Tower 2 has a new info board up in their mail room. So I guess tower three will follow.

New Emerald City Forum

As one of the early occupants of Emerald City I've been a part of the many ups and downs experienced as each phase is released. While I think this forum along with the Facebook group created do a good job of trying to address the communication needs of residents, it's clear that a dedicated community of some sort is needed.

This past week I have been working on creating a new message board dedicated to residents of Emerald City.

The new forum I have created is: http://www.emeraldtalk.com

My hope is that this forum can grow and evolve with the needs of the community. If anyone is interested in being a moderator/admin please PM "admin" on EmeraldTalk.com. I am keen on listening to any comments or suggestions you have and I'm really hoping that I can step back and this will become a forum that is managed by residents for residents.

Cheers!

So, a couple of updates. I talked to property management office about their policies regarding renting out of parking spots and lockers. They said that we're only allowed to do that if the person you're renting to is ALSO a resident of the EXACT SAME building. So, I live in Tower 3. So, I can only rent out to a resident of Tower 3. If you're a resident of Tower 3, then we can do this.

For the record, I did a quick measurement last night, and the locker cage is approx 6"x6"x3.25" (give or take a few inches). You can private-message me if you're still interested.

Hi All,

Now that I received my property tax statement from City of Toronto, I wonder what is the procedure to claim for refund of the portion of it from the occupancy fee that I paid before closing ? Just email Natalie and customer care ?

Thx,

Bbjcowcow

Hi All,

Now that I received my property tax statement from City of Toronto, I wonder what is the procedure to claim for refund of the portion of it from the occupancy fee that I paid before closing ? Just email Natalie and customer care ?

Thx,

Bbjcowcow

What building are you in ? Are you still in the occupancy stage or have had your final closing ?

Hi All,

Thx,

Bbjcowcow
Are you sure we all eligible for a refund? I received my property tax bills as well and would like to know if I should contact my lawyer, or someone else? How do I know I will receive a refund? Anyone know the calculations?

As one of the early occupants of Emerald City I've been a part of the many ups and downs experienced as each phase is released. While I think this forum along with the Facebook group created do a good job of trying to address the communication needs of residents, it's clear that a dedicated community of some sort is needed.

This past week I have been working on creating a new message board dedicated to residents of Emerald City.

The new forum I have created is: http://www.emeraldtalk.com

My hope is that this forum can grow and evolve with the needs of the community. If anyone is interested in being a moderator/admin please PM "admin" on EmeraldTalk.com. I am keen on listening to any comments or suggestions you have and I'm really hoping that I can step back and this will become a forum that is managed by residents for residents.

Cheers!

I've been waiting for this! Great move! Looking forward to it.

Back