Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

As one of the early occupants of Emerald City I've been a part of the many ups and downs experienced as each phase is released. While I think this forum along with the Facebook group created do a good job of trying to address the communication needs of residents, it's clear that a dedicated community of some sort is needed.

This past week I have been working on creating a new message board dedicated to residents of Emerald City.

The new forum I have created is: http://www.emeraldtalk.com

My hope is that this forum can grow and evolve with the needs of the community. If anyone is interested in being a moderator/admin please PM "admin" on EmeraldTalk.com. I am keen on listening to any comments or suggestions you have and I'm really hoping that I can step back and this will become a forum that is managed by residents for residents.

Cheers!

You can Also join our Facebook group created for all owners of Tower 1, 2 and 3.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/367632510070024/

Someone living in the Dream Tower can comment about suite CHARM?. Something about the views and the current prices(from $411,900).
What about two bedrooms suites in general.

Thanks in advance

Someone living in the Dream Tower can comment about suite CHARM?. Something about the views and the current prices(from $411,900).
What about two bedrooms suites in general.

Thanks in advance

The starting prices are for the low floors. 20th floor(Penthouse). North East facing just sold for 424K. North East has no obstructions and has a courtyard view. North West has some obstruction from Phase 2. But you get plenty of light and ravine views.

The starting prices are for the low floors. 20th floor(Penthouse). North East facing just sold for 424K. North East has no obstructions and has a courtyard view. North West has some obstruction from Phase 2. But you get plenty of light and ravine views.

20th floor is not the penthouse in the Dreamtower, there are 25 floors in this building and the Charm goes from the 2nd to the 22nd and I am not sure what ravine you are referring to because there is none. UrbanTo not sure if it is possible for you to do a drive by, but that will help give you a really good idea of both the views as the light/shade at different times of the day.

20th floor is not the penthouse in the Dreamtower, there are 25 floors in this building and the Charm goes from the 2nd to the 22nd and I am not sure what ravine you are referring to because there is none. UrbanTo not sure if it is possible for you to do a drive by, but that will help give you a really good idea of both the views as the light/shade at different times of the day.

Must of been talking about the Tridel project south. Which is a much better buy IMO. 25 floors and do they have fours and 13s?

Last edited:

Lower Northwest units are directly above the Garbage loading area /moving room. Lower Northeast have views of the Townhouses and rental building.

Must of been talking about the Tridel project south. Which is a much better buy IMO. 25 floors and do they have fours and 13s?

I like that Tridel building as well, but like any project, I think each has its advantages and disadvantages depending on the needs of each buyer. Its a long walk to subway from Tridel, especially in the winter months over that 401.

I like that Tridel building as well, but like any project, I think each has its advantages and disadvantages depending on the needs of each buyer. Its a long walk to subway from Tridel, especially in the winter months over that 401.

I would take a 15 minute walk any day then be in a building that will be falling apart in 5 years.

I've a quick question, hoping someone knew the answer to.

When we use the thermostat to adjust the temperature in our suites, is that part of our Toronto hydro costs? Or is that covered by the building maintenance fee?

I've a quick question, hoping someone knew the answer to.

When we use the thermostat to adjust the temperature in our suites, is that part of our Toronto hydro costs? Or is that covered by the building maintenance fee?

The Fan Unit within your suit is covered by your Hydro. So for example if you run your fan conituous for example, you hydro bill will be higher than if you didn't run the fan as much. The units that are responsible to bbring the heat and cold air(in the summer) are part of maintenance fees.

Apparently a flood just happened again this past Friday. This time they said it is the resident's fault as they window open and the coldness caused the fan coil to rupture. It happened on the 2nd floor. I don't know what's up with those floors since the floods happened in the same floors. You still can see the aftermatch in the lobby and the effected floors.

Also, the resident garage door is broken again :( I noticed it has been left open for sometime.

Last edited:

Back