News   May 08, 2024
 1.1K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   May 08, 2024
 3K     3 

Eleven Residences (Glen Grove at 11 St. Joseph) - Real Estate -

I didn't realize this was a Lamb development.

Everyone should check out the floorplans and the photos of the model finishes... pretty damn nice! Very tastefully designed, too.

Why is this not in Projects and Construction? It's a new project (Eleven is, though the structure exists) and the interior is under reconstruction. Who is to say this isn't a project just like any other condos we follow on the boards?

Last edited:
It was a Zoo at the Sales Office this weekend, even at the broker event too!

So, I've decided to purchase a unit in this building. It's a great area for the price. The building will turn out beautiful when they gut the existing interior.

For those looking for one bedroom, they have quite a few floorplans.

It was a Zoo at the Sales Office this weekend, even at the broker event too!

So, I've decided to purchase a unit in this building. It's a great area for the price. The building will turn out beautiful when they gut the existing interior.

For those looking for one bedroom, they have quite a few floorplans.

I forgot to ask... Are they going to be redoing the hallways, lobby, elevators and common areas? They were pretty underwhelming and old looking.

Also, I noticed in some of the model suites that some things were re-used. So it wasn't a total gut, I saw an old bathtub in one of the model suites. Still a nice building and I'm sure purchasers will be happy. I spoke to a couple who already live there and they love it.

Most of the units are 1 bedrooms...and there are a lot left.

JayBee: I was actually wondering the same thing too and before I left, I confirmed that they will be redoing the hallways, lobby, and common areas. In the sales office, you will notice there are renderings of this on the right side. Also, there's a layout of the new common areas in the silverish pink book given (assuming they had more). I'll ask about the elevators.

I wasn't aware of the bath tub thing but, as noted in the rendering's ..they had some deep bathtubs in the picture. I think we'll try to fight for that when the time comes.

Thanks for the input about the couple who lives there. My broker spoke to a few people that will be leaving the residence and they loved the building as well.

JayBee: I was actually wondering the same thing too and before I left, I confirmed that they will be redoing the hallways, lobby, and common areas. In the sales office, you will notice there are renderings of this on the right side. Also, there's a layout of the new common areas in the silverish pink book given (assuming they had more). I'll ask about the elevators.

I wasn't aware of the bath tub thing but, as noted in the rendering's ..they had some deep bathtubs in the picture. I think we'll try to fight for that when the time comes.

Thanks for the input about the couple who lives there. My broker spoke to a few people that will be leaving the residence and they loved the building as well.

Yup, I used to live pretty much right there for a good 3 years so I always passed this building a good 5 times a week. A lot of young professionals.

I did see new tubs in some of the suites, but in one of em I saw a shallow old tub and it just didn't look right. That said, the finishes were very nice. There seemed to be a number of investors buying up units on day 1 but that's to be expected anywyas. Good to hear the entire building (interior) will get a facelift.

I also noticed that the units had a LOT of closet space...something you just don't see in the new construction buildings.

What unit did you get? Congrats on the purchase btw

Yeah, I think I know what shallow bath tub you are thinking of. Lol.

I was quite surprised by the closet space and outside closet/storage space as well. I've looked at a number of units in the past few months and was not able to find something that was decent for the size of the unit. Speaking of which, the unit I ended up with was the Yonge 2. I was in deliberation between that and the Yorkville and found the Yonge 2 to be more open.

Thanks! I've always like that quaint area and I remember walking through it last summer wondering about it ...funny how it goes.

what's the deal with "move in 90 days"? I keep seeing that line in all their ads, but that was about a month ago.

Noise issues?

I've bought a unit there, but considering the location and proximity to yonge are there any noise concerns?

Last edited:
is anyone able to post or PM me the pricelist and maintenance fees? thanks

I've bought a unit there, but considering the location and proximity to yonge are there any noise concerns?

I was really interested in the units here too, but my research (read: Googling, :p) found this about noise: http://noiseonstjoseph.blogspot.com/

According to the original post, the blogger lives in 11 St. Joseph St. right now (renting). He/she sounds very irritated, :S

I heard lots of good things about the building from people who have lived there. I live down the street on bloor. just east of yonge in a condo and find it pretty tame.. quieter than when I lived on King West.

I was told that the blog was posted by an irritated tenant that doesn't want to leave. I bought there. I guess I will find out soon enough.

so what's going on here? are they no longer going ahead, because i still see a lot of MLS listings for Lease...guess they didn't sell as much as they needed?

I heard lots of good things about the building from people who have lived there. I live down the street on bloor. just east of yonge in a condo and find it pretty tame.. quieter than when I lived on King West.

I was told that the blog was posted by an irritated tenant that doesn't want to leave. I bought there. I guess I will find out soon enough.

I don't think you'll have anything to worry about. I've been living in the building last couple months and there no noise issues like in the blog site. I'm surprised what the tenant is doing in the building if he/she has been irritated for so long. Any sane person would have left a long time ago if there was a real problem.

Back