East FiftyFive (Lamb Dev Corp/Hyde Park Homes) - Real Estate -

Got notice of my PDI date - November 13th. Anyone else? I swung by the site today, I’ll upload photos in the constructions forum.

We emailed Desiree asking how long the appointment is booked for; we did a ton of customizations and wanted to make sure we have enough time to check everything. She said 2 hours. Not sure if that’s typical.

does anyone know if our building will have retail on the 1st floor? If so, have any stores signed on yet?

does anyone know if our building will have retail on the 1st floor? If so, have any stores signed on yet?
I think the plan was for one retail space and one restaurant space. I think traditionally Lamb sells the commercial spaces, and the new owner of the commercial spaces then leases them out. I don't think that can happen until the building registers though, so not likely to be any time soon.

My PDI is scheduled for tomorrow and it’s the first my partner and I have ever done considering this is our first property purchase. Is there anything we should be looking out for specifically or any advice you could give us?

Back