News   May 06, 2024
 356     0 
News   May 06, 2024
 1K     1 
News   May 03, 2024
 1.4K     1 

Condo Crunch (CBC's Marketplace)

Feels like I hit the nail on the head and angered you so much you had to make up a great big story to brag about, bud.

LOL, what a clown!

I am the clown? Ha! You are the fool who fabricates stories about how horrible your developer is when the truth is that you just have no clue how to deal with people and obviously horribly poor judgment. It must be a very sad life I-ZI. Help is available if needed. I'm sure your developer is a crook (we are all crooks right pal?), all the inspectors conspired with him, the banks are in on it, so is the mayor actually. No one wants to see you get a break huh?

Well, maybe, just maybe, the answer lies within YOU. Maybe if you stopped being such an arrogant a**hole people would listen to you. I give back what I get- and from you all I get is bitterness, self-pity and a massive amount of jealousy and envy. I can only imagine what you are like in person.

Hoo boy ... this thread has run its course, and if I were one of the moderators I'd be very tempted to lock it.

I whole heartedly disagree! But I'm going to be pro-active, just in case. :)

This was vintage "developer" opinion vs. the "unwashed" public and a perfect ending for this thread (if that's the decision). Investor is just pissed that he didn't get a chance to rant on the show. He's more than making up for it here.

I am the clown? Ha! You are the fool who fabricates stories about how horrible your developer is when the truth is that you just have no clue how to deal with people and obviously horribly poor judgment. It must be a very sad life I-ZI. Help is available if needed. I'm sure your developer is a crook (we are all crooks right pal?), all the inspectors conspired with him, the banks are in on it, so is the mayor actually. No one wants to see you get a break huh?

Well, maybe, just maybe, the answer lies within YOU. Maybe if you stopped being such an arrogant a**hole people would listen to you. I give back what I get- and from you all I get is bitterness, self-pity and a massive amount of jealousy and envy. I can only imagine what you are like in person.

Hoo boy ... this thread has run its course, and if I were one of the moderators I'd be very tempted to lock it.

We don't need to lock it, we need a moderator in here ASAP with and handy delete button. It would be nice if folks could stay on topic.

All they have is my 10% and my suite has already increased in price by 150000. Even if a condo bubble bursts and prices drop 25% (an unheard of amount that has never happened before in Toronto and isn't even happening in the hardest hit places in the US) most people who bought will still make some money.

Congrats on the paper gains,....but quite frankly, I am a bit puzzled by your confidence and why you feel a 25% plus correction is impossible. Correct me if I am wrong, but I am almost certain in some parts of the US and UK, there is just that going on. Quite frankly, if I only leveraged 10 % and was sitting on a $150K gains, shouldn't one be considering taking some of that money off the table and crystallizing those gains ?? Sounds like a no brainer to me here and we all know what happens to pigs in the end.

Today that number is probably 60% but the presales are mostly to bogus syndicates and offshore (and onshore) investors.

I was under the impression that developers don't built til it's around 85% sold. Also, can anyone actually verify how much of presale actually comes from investors? I have been to sales offices and it seems to me (a subjective observation of course) that most presale condo buyers are young couples and families (clueless end users). They could speculate too, of course, but that's not the vibe I get.

Back