News   Apr 25, 2024
 307     0 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 975     3 
News   Apr 25, 2024
 1K     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

there's 2 small renderings of the Nordstrom Rack included in the article.

Not sure if this has been posted before: if you liked this render, it was likely done based on the excellent work produced by Matthew Hallett. You can find more of his work here:
http://www.cgarchitect.com/members/view/matthewhallett

Definitely worth checking out in my opinion. There are a few more renders of 1BE and more recently renders of the Globe and Mail Centre.

@Mods, please remove if inappropriate for this thread.

Blo Blow Dry Bar has moved to 154 Cumberland according to a Tweet.

Are Mi'hito and The Alternative Cafe STILL opening at Yorkville Village? Mi'hito seems to be covered up and last I checked, The Alternative Cafe is still not open.

apm Monaco looks to be open. Moncler looks soon to follow- I walked by this evening and the racks were filled with puffers, construction guys doing some finishing touches on the exterior behind the hoarding.

A few notes:

Moncler is now open (grand opening Oct 25)

Some sort of luxury winter parka pop-up seems to be getting ready to open in the old North Face space (I saw Moose Knuckles and Parajumpers through the windows)

“Saint Laurent Opening Soon” has been plastered on the windows of the old Holt’s men’s section on Bloor. I’m assuming a shop-in-shop?

Last edited:
Hoarding is finally down in front of Chanel and it looks pretty good, and is extremely nicely lit (though they could use some more on the building itself).

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 617
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148.2 KB · Views: 551