News   May 01, 2024
 434     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 229     0 
News   May 01, 2024
 304     0 

Bay Adelaide Centre West Tower (Brookfield, 50s, WZMH)

forms raised

baynov192zy4.jpg

There are starting the beam work on the second floor on the northwest corner. I'll snap a couple pics on the way home if I can.

You know, Cal used to "spend" this kinda time on the ladies....

Perhaps "spend" is the issue. ;-)

(don't worry... just another tease... you are universally loved... just not the way the love to be).

Tower-teasing aside, if it helps... I can see split-form and other forms rise with my naked eye from little nest in the sky. Imagine the pics.

P.S. change your pic-handle-avatar to that gorgeous babe you are/were dating... or is she gone bye bye?

I'm sure 42 will agree we need some serious hetro "in the house" just to keep planet earth spinning approximately on its axis... she was hot (fictional?).

There are starting the beam work on the second floor on the northwest corner.

You can see them in the photo caltrane posted above.

P.S. change your pic-handle-avatar to that gorgeous babe you are/were dating... or is she gone bye bye?

I'm sure 42 will agree we need some serious hetro "in the house" just to keep planet earth spinning approximately on its axis... she was hot (fictional?).

what a great idea...

will do..

(I'm not dating her anymore..but I am having her work for my new model scout agency)

^
|

most distracting avatar of all time.

I wonder when will the cross beam sections of steel will be installed. I can't wait to see the lattice work begin to rise alongside the core. -

3D: This is the only tame picture I could find. - Anything else and this thread would be all about "pumpcrete"

This forum needs a shot of pump-crete... and I still have the original pic on my very hard drive... so the avatar doesn't communicate the cleavage, the attitude or the sublime elevation.

Maybe you should just post a bigger pic and see what 42, US, and the rest of us think.. and then zoom in.. and use that as the avatar.

As for the thread.... many, many exquisite pics of BA will follow in the next year.

(maybe we'll get our own chick thread?!!)

As Promised

dsc00227je6.jpg

Back