88 Scott St. (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

And Remember their other St.Lawrence project --The Berczy at 55 Front was registered in September 2013, just as the first occupancies were happening. Very Rare.

Concert released their remaining 2 and 3 bedroom suites, not including the Penthouse units, and they are listed on their website. Prices are north of $1,000 per sq ft.

This was a helpful doc someone provided to me as a reminder of the things to check room by room

Attachments

• PDI Checklist Guest Bath.pdf
    35.8 KB · Views: 559
  • PDI Checklist Guest.pdf
    34.6 KB · Views: 572
  • PDI Checklist Kitchen.pdf
    42.8 KB · Views: 584
  • PDI Checklist Laundry.pdf
    33.8 KB · Views: 595
  • PDI Checklist Living.pdf
    61.9 KB · Views: 798
  • PDI Checklist Master Bath.pdf
    36.5 KB · Views: 512
  • PDI Checklist Master.pdf
    38.4 KB · Views: 582
  • PDI Checklist Powder.pdf
    34.3 KB · Views: 714
I had my PDI. Unit and building look great, Concert did a fantastic job. The only odd PDI item was a bathroom fan switch located inside a closet.
Do you have carpet in your bedroom or you upgraded to laminate´. Wondering about the quality of the carpets.

@Downtowner88 unfortunately, I am living through this now.

On November 9th at approximately 5:40 PM a large pipe burst on the 5th floor. Damage is extensive and all elevators are nonoperational. The building is currently unoccupied until elevator and life support systems are restored. My unit on the 4th was severely damaged and I won’t be returning anytime soon.

The good news is that Concert has been incredible throughout the ordeal. I cannot imagine another developer handling the situation better than they are. A lot of amazing people work at Concert and I’m grateful for their support.

@Downtowner88 unfortunately, I am living through this now.

On November 9th at approximately 5:40 PM a large pipe burst on the 5th floor. Damage is extensive and all elevators are nonoperational. The building is currently unoccupied until elevator and life support systems are restored. My unit on the 4th was severely damaged and I won’t be returning anytime soon.

The good news is that Concert has been incredible throughout the ordeal. I cannot imagine another developer handling the situation better than they are. A lot of amazing people work at Concert and I’m grateful for their support.

That's really unfortunate but good to hear that Concert is taking care of it.

Having lived thru the same at Maple Leaf Square 2 years ago, I speak from experience in saying it can turn your life upside down. Sounds as though, however, Concert have their act together. Hope all is well and soon. Aura faced a similar problem last year. In our instance and theirs, it's the elevator companies who are the number one cause of totally unacceptable delays in getting a condo building back up and running. Nothing good to say about any of them. Never heard of a commercial tower ever having such problems that can't be fixed almost overnite.

Back