Hullmark Centre Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

digitalis

Member Bio
Reaction score
Does anybody know when sales will begin for Tridel's Hullmark Centre? Or possibly a general idea of pricing?

Thanks

^... I'd be surprised if it's that high with the market softening and two towers to sell... It doesn't necessarily have to be higher than Emerald.
Ice will be a bargin if it is in fact that high

humark should be on sale in Sep, the price is around $600psf.(It must be higher than Emerald park)

with all due respect and having owned Tridel condo in the past, they are NOT as luxurious as Bazis. Can't compare Miele to Whirlpool appliances, finishes, etc

my guess would be around 450 per sq ft MAX. looking at Republic at more expensive Yonge/Eglinton area having hard time selling for $500, with softening market and having 40% of condo 2-3 beds, I highly doubt Tridel will jack up the prices.

with all due respect and having owned Tridel condo in the past, they are NOT as luxurious as Bazis.

I agree Tridel is not known to be a luxurious condo builder ... but seems like they have a good portfolio of high end stuff too such as Govenor's Hill, Skymark, 1 Bellair ...

IMO I don't see Bazis as a luxury builder in any way, just because they are GOING TO build 1 Bloor it does not reflect they are high end (CrystalBlu is pretty typical finishes), most important determinant of high prices @ 1BE was location & land value

As good as anyone else's guess, I think Hullmark Centre prices should be below $500/sq.ft., but higher than the Avonshire prices of $450/sq.ft.

As good as anyone else's guess, I think Hullmark Centre prices should be below $500/sq.ft., but higher than the Avonshire prices of $450/sq.ft.

btw, Avonshire is selling for $420 psf now and last year at opening they were even lower - small units flew in a month with typical price psf of $400.

sorry dlhunter ... I took the numbers from the current Tridel website ... the lowest per sq.ft. cost is $421.65 (for 2A) and the highest per sq.ft. cost is $526.68 (for PH2), and I just worked out the cost for all units and took the average cost per sq.ft., which worked out to be $462.02 / sq.ft.

Hullmak Centre is a joint venture project between Tridel and Hullmark. We're already well known they have built extra-ordinary and exquisite projects (Meridian, Skymark West, Skymark Avondale, Humberwood etc.). It wouldn't surprise me if the price is above $560/sqft (don't know the price/sqft include a parking space or not) because this project is a landmark in North York - Grand Central. It has direct indoor underground access to the Yonge and Sheppard subway station and other commercial design concepts are great too.

I want to say something aobut The Republic project's price. Tridel has already sold over 85% for both buildings and construction has started seven months ahead of schedule. Please check this link www.tridel.com/republic/prices.php for current pricing. More importantly, the sale price not include parking (extra $30,000/parking space). Now the AVG price for the typical collection is approx. $525/sqft and the signature collection AVG price is approx. $600. Actually, the price increased approx. $100/sqft when compared to May 2007's grand opening price.

everyone will soon realize that, per square foot, $600 is the new $400...:cool:

^... With the softening market, I'd be surprised if the builders don't ease back.. I don't think we'll see too many $600 project in the pipelines

we'll find out very soon ... I believe Hullmark Centre will be out in the market sometime in October 2008

Back