Hullmark Centre Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

sure .... here's my request ! thanks TWM ~

any model suites for showing in the presentation centre ??

Hullmark Centre Presentation Centre Photos

Here's the rest of the Hullmark Centre Presentation Centre photos:

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-11.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-04.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-05.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-01.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-02.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-06.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-07.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-08.jpg

Model Suite

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-10.jpg

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-09.jpg

I'm glad the Hullmark Centre is doing well in sales. I would think it is mostly investors buying up these units. It's a good location for renting out to students and urban professionals.

As for Pearl, I don't think The Star's sales centre opening is accurate. I live in NYCC and that sales office has been around for at least 2.5years. I walked in there in July and they also told me they are 70% sold. So if the paper is right, that means they haven't sold much since October 2007.Its supposed to be done by summer 2009, and it hasn't had it's ground-breaking yet. It's a project that could easily be cancelled.

Same goes for the Bravo condo, just up the street. Sales was up for very long time and still no construction.

Sure it's a good location for renting but not at those $/sq ft. Anyone who bought here is insane in this market. These units will be worth less in 2012 then they are now. Tridel is selling you these condos at rates that we say during the height of the bubble just 18 months ago!! Have we all forgotten already? Do you actually think home prices will not only rebound in 3 years, but rebound to the TOP OF THE BUBBLE PRICES?!?!?! This is the reason why the economy is falling off a cliff and why we call it a bubble!!

Your salaries are not increasing at this rate and neither should these ridiculous home prices. Good luck to all. We've got much more to drop from here.

the presentation looks great (or is it just the high quality photos?:D ). I love the "HC" on the ceiling.

Hullmark-Ctr-Sales-07.jpg

good stuff, thanks for the pics.

Hullmark Centre Success Email sent to subscribers

Sent out success email to all our subscribers: http://www.tridel.com/hullmarkcentre/edm04/construction.php

- Hullmark Centre construction planning is fully underway
- Two bedroom 2Q sold well in the past few weeks (over 30!)
- The office condos sold over 80% in just over a month

All the prices updated with single sales tax (SST/HST) inclusive.

That's good to hear. I'd love to see this go up. It would definitely establish Yonge and Sheppard as the uptown downtown. Now if Bazis would get off its ass and get Emerald Park going...

That's good to hear. I'd love to see this go up. It would definitely establish Yonge and Sheppard as the uptown downtown. Now if Bazis would get off its ass and get Emerald Park going...

IF Bazis in fact will still proceed with Emerald Park ... given the mess they've got themselves into at 1 Bloor ... I wonder what Bazis' future holds in Toronto ?

Hullmark's sales centre is quite nice inside. I went in a few weeks ago and asked a bunch of questions (they weren't very busy) and when I brought up Bazis' seeming false start across the street the Hullmark people just kinda laughed.

Hullmark's sales centre is quite nice inside. I went in a few weeks ago and asked a bunch of questions (they weren't very busy) and when I brought up Bazis' seeming false start across the street the Hullmark people just kinda laughed.

Bazis and laughter in the same conversation seems to be standard these days... They're becoming a laughingstock. Well, even without Emerald Park, the Hullmark Centre will add a great deal of pizazz to Yonge and Sheppard. What's the rough construction schedule, if there's one yet?

Looks like it's not selling that well? (over a year now)

I visited the presentation recently and they told me it's 80% sold, but when I asked about the construction date they seemed unsure and said Spring 2010.

If they are are really selling why do they have to wait till next year?

Last edited:

I visited the presentation recently and they told me it's 80% sold, but when I asked about the construction date they seemed unsure and said Spring 2010.

What do you want Tridel to do, evict Dominion and tell them to get their food out to the curb by morning?

Hullmark Construction Start

This is the largest project Tridel has ever done and the office, retail and condos are going to to be built at the same time and not in phases, with direct access to both subway lines. All the permits have been or are being submitted now. The architect's drawings, construction schedule and drawings and mechanical/engineering schedule and drawings are currently being worked on and these will take a while to finalize because of the scale of this project and the coordination required. Consultant reports are being completed for the application process. Right now we anticipate a Spring 2010 construction start.

Since June, sales have been very strong consistently selling in the high and low teens weekly making Hullmark our best selling community this year.

Hullmark Corporate center

I am thinking about buying an small offie(700-800) on hullmark corportae center, and it will be grand openning jan 2010,

Any body know the commerical tax ratio in that area , aslo what about parking in those type building ? As i am mainly in scarborough area now and the parking is free for owner or office tenants.

If you have any idea for PSF rental rate in that area and/or any suggestion , it would be very helpful

Back