Hullmark Centre Condos (Tridel) - Real Estate -

Anybody wants to sell his/her unit? I have a client looking for 1Bd or 1+1 Bd. Please contact with me if you have any info to share.

Disappointed in some of the kitchens I've seen in units for rent at 2 Anndale. Single-sinks, and a table-top range that eats up a lot of prime counter space. Everything looks very nice, all steel and granite and built-in fridges and dishwashers, but the lack of usable counter space and room for food prep might be aggravating to some who enjoy home cooking. If you didn't opt for an island during construction, you would probably have to get one.

While I'm nitpicking (and I love Hullmark overall), I don't like an oven is against a wall. And I really don't like an entrance that dumps you right into the living quarters. I prefer there to be a bit of a lobby or a hallway buffer. But I would still consider this as a place to call home :)

(NOT MY PICS)

Attachments

• hm1.JPG
    hm1.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 748
  • hm2.JPG
    hm2.JPG
    46.4 KB · Views: 1,057
  • hm3.JPG
    hm3.JPG
    28.9 KB · Views: 714
Tiny kitchen but this seems to be where condo kitchens are headed. I would not be able to deal with such a tiny sink but I guess they expect most occupants to be the "eat out" types. Still, the unit looks well done and good quality.

Tiny kitchen but this seems to be where condo kitchens are headed. I would not be able to deal with such a tiny sink but I guess they expect most occupants to be the "eat out" types. Still, the unit looks well done and good quality.

Sometimes I wonder if these newer designs factor in "occupants" at all.

I could see someone getting seriously injured loading or emptying that oven above which is right at the entrance. Horrible floor plan!

Both those kitchens are completely unacceptable, especially the 2 bedroom apartment, which could house 3 or more people. That is just crazy. I could never live that way.

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on this website. I am interested in buying a condo for myself in North York and came across Hullmark Center. As I am not in Toronto (I am in Vancouver), I haven't actually visited the building. In terms of the residential condos, do you think it is a good place to live in? I noticed that it is substantially pricier compared to other condos in North York, is this premium (retail in the building, future TTC entrance) worth it? How does this compare to Emerald Park (Hullmark is more expensive than Emerald Park, but both have access to subway and retail)? E.g. 1 bdr Hullmark for ~430k, 1bdr Emerald Park for ~400k

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Emma

Hullkark is much better build quality as Tridel is a superior builder with good quality. Emerald Park is a mess in terms of quality. They are retrofitting the retail units with pipes for water as that was a miss. That's why no retail open there yet.

Hi everyone,

This is my first time posting on this website. I am interested in buying a condo for myself in North York and came across Hullmark Center. As I am not in Toronto (I am in Vancouver), I haven't actually visited the building. In terms of the residential condos, do you think it is a good place to live in? I noticed that it is substantially pricier compared to other condos in North York, is this premium (retail in the building, future TTC entrance) worth it? How does this compare to Emerald Park (Hullmark is more expensive than Emerald Park, but both have access to subway and retail)? E.g. 1 bdr Hullmark for ~430k, 1bdr Emerald Park for ~400k

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Emma

Tidel is top,..... Bazis is bottom,.... enough said!
https://www.thestar.com/life/homes/2016/04/29/tridel-great-gulf-honoured-for-great-work.html

Back