250 Lawrence West (Graywood) - Real Estate -

Very nice! Thanks for the pictures. We haven’t gotten our PDI appointment yet and we’re on the 6th floor. Our occupancy is November 29th.

Are you allowed to visit and go into the lobby?

Same for me...Nov. 29. No PDI appointment yet.
Very nice! Thanks for the pictures. We haven’t gotten our PDI appointment yet and we’re on the 6th floor. Our occupancy is November 29th.

Are you allowed to visit and go into the lobby?

Do you have an email I can contact you at? Just wondering are we sure our closing will be done by January 8? And was there any issue with appraisal ?
I doubt it will close by January 8. I expect I will have to get an extension. I did not require a full appraisal, only an AVM.

Rental listings are beginning to be posted on Realtor.ca if anyone else is curious about finishes.

Have some people moved into their units? I’m wondering if people have moved in and are living there now. I am going to go by there sometime today.

I got my statement of occupancy from my lawyer yesterday. The charges in the statement are higher than what is in the disclosure agreement. For example, parking = $80 in now $95.95 and locker $30 is now $35.99. Plus, comment elements are ~ $47 higher than in the monthly estimate. Anyone else get this? It also states in the contract that taxes are inclusive unless otherwise stated. And they are using 8.090% on outstanding balance but they do not take into consideration the final deposit. My monthly occupancy cost are ~ $800 more than the Greywood accountant estimates. I still don't have a PDI appointment. I visited the site on Sunday and they are not even close to being done. The front lobby is done now.

I got my statement of occupancy from my lawyer yesterday. The charges in the statement are higher than what is in the disclosure agreement. For example, parking = $80 in now $95.95 and locker $30 is now $35.99. Plus, comment elements are ~ $47 higher than in the monthly estimate. Anyone else get this? It also states in the contract that taxes are inclusive unless otherwise stated. And they are using 8.090% on outstanding balance but they do not take into consideration the final deposit. My monthly occupancy cost are ~ $800 more than the Greywood accountant estimates. I still don't have a PDI appointment. I visited the site on Sunday and they are not even close to being done. The front lobby is done now.
I received the PDI appointment last Sunday and it will be this Friday afternoon. My unit is on the 5th floor. I haven't received the occupancy statement yet.

Back