215 Lake Shore East (Greenland) - Real Estate -

Yes, I got an email as well. They have changed the Unavoidable Delay Period are set out in the Revised
Statement of Critical Dates attached as follows (at least for my unit). I don't like this.

(a) Revised Tentative Occupancy Date is July 15, 2026;
(b) Revised Outside Occupancy Date is July 31, 2028;
(c) Revised Notice Period for an Occupancy Delay is April 16, 2026; and
(d) Revised Purchaser's Termination Period is August 30, 2028 .

I don't like this.
Why?
I don't really know if it is good news or bad.... They continue with the project for the same price. Sounds good, is it? But I already wanted my money back, even with very small or without any interest.
So I don't know...
But apparently we cannot do anything about it, right? We have to sign these papers and wait until occupancy/closing date or dates when they would allow assignment, so we could sell it before closing. Correct?

Yes, I got an email as well. They have changed the Unavoidable Delay Period are set out in the Revised
Statement of Critical Dates attached as follows (at least for my unit). I don't like this.

Are you in the Park, Sky or the Lake Suite?

Anyway... Does anyone also receive email from Dana Riggot, regarding this project?
Also could you please tell me what the difference between this thread and this, very similar: https://urbantoronto.ca/forum/threa...m-49s-pinnacle-hariri-pontarini.20950/page-40
The thread you are on now is the REAL ESTATE thread for this project - used by purchasers to discuss progress (or not!) on their investment, info on move-in dates and items of use or interest to residents (or future residents) . The thread you refer to is the BUILDING thread and should be restricted to items concerning the physical building and its progress, or not! The Building thread has more general interest for 'urbanites'. Most new building threads on UT have two threads.

To argue unavoidable delay is incredulous. Dozens of condo projects on nearby blocks began during the pandemic, many broke ground in late 2019 and through 2020. We want our deposits returned.

yeah i probably would want the deposit back as well. Given how long it has taken already and how long it takes to build a condo in toronto even if they start today we're still a long ways out. Hopefully the buyers that do end up sticking around dont get asked for more money by the builder to continue.

I spoke to the law firm that is holding the deposits and that time (about 3 weeks go) he mentioned the builder is going ahead with the project. He didnt mention the change of ownership.

I was planning on waiting a couple more weeks and if i dont hear from Pinnacle, will contact them myself to discuss.
We're interested in seeing if you received a response from Pinnacle. We've emailed customer service multiple times, and copied on the lawyer on one email, and have not received any response at all.

Ok, trying to simplify it a bit…
The first form I got in the recent email with Tarion header named ‘Statement of critical dates’ states that:
‘Both the Vendor and Purchaser must sign this page’
So the question is what’s going to happen if the purchaser refuses to sign the form?
Any ideas/suggestions/info from lawyers?
Thanks.

Hmmm… I expected the boom of activity on this thread after the news about the project resumption but it seems to be dead now…
What the heck? Am I missing something?

i sent documents in regards to condo purchase in 2019 to my lawyer to review and sent the new builder pinnacles email document update that was sent yesterday from Dana piggiot, My lawyer said i can’t get my deposit. back unfortunately, it’s just a waiting game at this point!

lawyers response
It just means a new builder has bought out the old builder and is honouring the contract with you. New closing date is July 15, 2026 with an outside closing date of July 31, 2028.
There will be an assignment clause that allows builder to transfer or assign the agreement.

Hmmm… I expected the boom of activity on this thread after the news about the project resumption but it seems to be dead now…
What the heck? Am I missing something?
Most people now have shifted to the WhatsApp group called Lakeside residences discussions. Contact 778 840 6010 to join

Back