News   May 03, 2024
 649     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 425     0 
News   May 03, 2024
 224     0 

2015 Federal Election

Last edited:
Warren Kinsella helped run Olivia Chow's campaign into the ground, but here is 100% bang on about Team Trudeau here:

http://warrenkinsella.com/2015/07/team-trudeau-the-news-is-in/

A lot of goods points and similar to what Paul Wells said on a recent Canadaland podcast, namely that recent Liberal ads seem directed towards the Annex chattering classes; tone deaf and insular.

I also think that based on my small sample of conversations with urbane 20 and 30-somethings that C-51 is absolutely killing them.

Ah, this is interesting. Liberals are going after the NDPs links to the separatists in Quebec. - http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/jus...agrees-with-supreme-court-on-quebec-1.3162107

And about time ... provincially in Quebec, the NDP has been strongly separatist in the past. It's about time someone pointed it out! This might get interesting, given the NDPs links to both separatists and communists! This could be the most entertaining election in years, now that the knives are coming out!

I suspect most Ontarians aren't aware that the FLQ terrorist convicted of murdering the Quebec deputy Premier during the October crisis was welcomed by the Quebec NDP after he got out of prison, and even ran for the National Assembly under the Quebec NDP banner, never having renounced terrorism or separatism. Though the federal wing did disown the provincial wing around that time, forcing them to change their name; however that pretty much killed the NDP in Quebec for years until it's recent rise from the dead. Sadly, it hasn't fully left it's separatists roots behind.

Ironic that it's Trudeau's son in there - this could get very interesting!

Last edited:
Last edited:
A lot of goods points and similar to what Paul Wells said on a recent Canadaland podcast, namely that recent Liberal ads seem directed towards the Annex chattering classes; tone deaf and insular.

I also think that based on my small sample of conversations with urbane 20 and 30-somethings that C-51 is absolutely killing them.

And with the 40 and 50 something professional types too.

Back