UrbanToronto News - the latest headlines
L Tower's Top Fitted With Windows, Filling Up With Equipment
ALSO
Page 104 of 104 FirstFirst ... 45494102103104
Results 1,546 to 1,549 of 1549

Thread: Restaurant Comings & Goings

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JasonParis View Post
    The "alley" is apparently only open for lunch. Went by for dinner, and not a food truck in sight.
    There's now a second "alley" at King West & Brant or so. Lunch 11-4, Dinner 5-11. Hopefully they'll actually be open for dinner at this one, since there's rather more nightlife on King West than at Queen & Jarvis. http://torontofoodtrucks.ca/food-tru...-lot-king-west

2. Default

One Love Vegetarian/Caribbean will be opening up a another restaurant on Queen St West, between University and Duncan, in the former The Healthy Greek spot

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GKW View Post
    One Love Vegetarian/Caribbean will be opening up a another restaurant on Queen St West, between University and Duncan, in the former The Healthy Greek spot
    Is it actually the same people that run One Love on Bathurst? That would be awesome, but the sign that's up in the window of Queen doesn't really match the look of the signage on Bathurst.

4. Default

I don't know for sure, as I just briefly saw the sign as I rode by it on my bike, but I just assumed so with the name...