One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

Just received my very first hydro bill from enercare. Billing period is from 11/27-12/27 so basically I got free hydro for 6 weeks, not complaining.

Bill was pretty decent, without all the first time billing charges and stuff, it really only came to $85.

Just received my very first hydro bill from enercare. Billing period is from 11/27-12/27 so basically I got free hydro for 6 weeks, not complaining.

Bill was pretty decent, without all the first time billing charges and stuff, it really only came to $85.

Yeah we got the same thing for the same days. Too bad that there are loads of stupid charges on top of our hydro bill. With the delivery fees ours wad $87. Came out to 147 after the deposit and the set up charges though.

Forum has been pretty quite for awhile, just wanted to share with everyone some resale information.

Unit 1903 (A3 model, same as mine, south facing one bedroom with walk in closet) in 9 Valhalla listed for $299,000 late last week and sold in one day for $12,000 over asking.

It broke resale records for the entire complex.

Forum has been pretty quite for awhile, just wanted to share with everyone some resale information.

Unit 1903 (A3 model, same as mine, south facing one bedroom with walk in closet) in 9 Valhalla listed for $299,000 late last week and sold in one day for $12,000 over asking.

It broke resale records for the entire complex.

Ironically, that guy was the one who parked beside us. Curious who our next door garage neighbours will be. Fantastic resale value though, that's a huge increase in price.

Does anyone know what a PetWash station even is?

Ironically, that guy was the one who parked beside us. Curious who our next door garage neighbours will be. Fantastic resale value though, that's a huge increase in price.

Does anyone know what a PetWash station even is?

I wasn't aware the building even had one, news to me!

Hey everyone!

Yea it has been quiet for a while now. 300 that is amazing news. I think overall, we are just in such a good area for most people. Resale wouldn't be a problem at all, lol.

How are you both doing and enjoying the building?

I think management should do a community get together type of thing a couple of times a year so we can all meet each other. I know my friends condo in Mississauga has bbq's, sports nights (they make teams, lol) and other little mixers.

No puppy for me yet, so I couldn't tell you where or what a Pet wash is!

Hey everyone!

Yea it has been quiet for a while now. 300 that is amazing news. I think overall, we are just in such a good area for most people. Resale wouldn't be a problem at all, lol.

I think management should do a community get together type of thing a couple of times a year so we can all meet each other. I know my friends condo in Mississauga has bbq's, sports nights (they make teams, lol) and other little mixers.

Hey Reign!

Things are going good in the building so far, nothing to really note.

A few days ago, received a letter to register on the community website for the condo, sort a neat website where they'll post the condo board meeting minutes and forms and rules and such.

That would be a cool little idea, maybe someone on the condo board will propose that!

Speaking of pets, my fiancé and I adopted two kittens just over a month ago, little hell raisers I tell you! As least they kept themselves occupied.

Kan, I believe I saw your boyfriend with a puppy? I mean, just taking a stab at this as I don't know what you or your boyfriend look like but I saw a younger guy carrying a puppy through the lobby while I was in the condo gym and something told me that might be him.

Hey everyone!

I enjoy the building a lot but it's a shame seeing how some things are run. I have brought up some issues to the management so far. For example it says that the chute is supposed to be open until 10 but I have found it closed numerous times at around 8:00/8:30. I also know that there's so many people who aren't picking up after their dogs or who just litter cigarette butts in the back. There's always the same colour dog poo there! I just spoke with one of the cleaners who told me that they're going to install cameras and are locking up part of that path up because of the amount of people who don't pick up after their dogs. It's a shame to see that happen. I also found that notice in the lobby poorly phrased and unprofessional. I understand that it's gross that some people are letting their dogs urinate in the halls but, that's just not how a notice should be phrased.

Otherwise I like it here. We both like how social people are to one another. Some people even offered to help walk our puppy while we are busy some days.im all for social events in the building, would be nice to get to know more people.

Hey Reign!

Things are going good in the building so far, nothing to really note.

A few days ago, received a letter to register on the community website for the condo, sort a neat website where they'll post the condo board meeting minutes and forms and rules and such.

That would be a cool little idea, maybe someone on the condo board will propose that!

Speaking of pets, my fiancé and I adopted two kittens just over a month ago, little hell raisers I tell you! As least they kept themselves occupied.

Kan, I believe I saw your boyfriend with a puppy? I mean, just taking a stab at this as I don't know what you or your boyfriend look like but I saw a younger guy carrying a puppy through the lobby while I was in the condo gym and something told me that might be him.

If it was a tall Asian guy then that would be him. You should have said hi, I know he's mentioned that at least the three of us should say hi to each other.

I'm excited for you about the kittens. That must be so much fun. But with there being two, it's easier than just one.

Hey guys! I'm glad to hear you both are having positive reactions to being here, as am I, for the most part. People are definitely friendly I've noticed as well.

I can't believe people are letting their pets urinate in the hallways. Imagine what their units must be like inside., absolutely disgusting.

Have any of you used the pool or the cinema as of yet? How exactly does the cinema work? Can we watch our own movies or are there set times where they show movies?

Once the weather gets warmer I'm sure there will be an event or two where we can meet other residents. I'd definitely like to meet you both for sure someday soon! You two are cool.

Good luck with your kittens 300. My friend and his fiance just got 2 little kittens as well and Kan is right, he said it's actually much easier because they occupy each other's time and they are more well behaved as they have each other.

I need a puppy, my unit is too quiet. Lol

Hey guys! I'm glad to hear you both are having positive reactions to being here, as am I, for the most part. People are definitely friendly I've noticed as well.

I can't believe people are letting their pets urinate in the hallways. Imagine what their units must be like inside., absolutely disgusting.

Have any of you used the pool or the cinema as of yet? How exactly does the cinema work? Can we watch our own movies or are there set times where they show movies?

Once the weather gets warmer I'm sure there will be an event or two where we can meet other residents. I'd definitely like to meet you both for sure someday soon! You two are cool.

Good luck with your kittens 300. My friend and his fiance just got 2 little kittens as well and Kan is right, he said it's actually much easier because they occupy each other's time and they are more well behaved as they have each other.

We used the pool and the hot tub a few times. We find that it's either way too hot or it's way too cold for the hot tub. Haven't really swam around that much. The cinema, from my understanding, is to be booked and you can bring your own movies or game systems. I don't think it's just up for anyone to use without booking.

I also asked about the pet wash. Apparently there is no car or pet wash in the building. The seller was posting the wrong information.

Hello from 5 Valhalla! Bought my unit 2 years ago and really enjoy it here. One of my issues is the shuttle in the morning, there simply isn't enough room now, did anyone receive that survey by chance?

Hello from 5 Valhalla! Bought my unit 2 years ago and really enjoy it here. One of my issues is the shuttle in the morning, there simply isn't enough room now, did anyone receive that survey by chance?

How does the shuttle bus even work? Like, is it first come first serve and do we have to pay?

I remember that we received the survey when we moved in but, I honestly can't remember any of our responses.

How does the shuttle bus even work? Like, is it first come first serve and do we have to pay?

I remember that we received the survey when we moved in but, I honestly can't remember any of our responses.

It's first come yeah, and it's part of our maintenance fees if I recall.

I enjoy the building a lot but it's a shame seeing how some things are run. I have brought up some issues to the management so far. For example it says that the chute is supposed to be open until 10 but I have found it closed numerous times at around 8:00/8:30. I also know that there's so many people who aren't picking up after their dogs or who just litter cigarette butts in the back. There's always the same colour dog poo there! I just spoke with one of the cleaners who told me that they're going to install cameras and are locking up part of that path up because of the amount of people who don't pick up after their dogs. It's a shame to see that happen. I also found that notice in the lobby poorly phrased and unprofessional. I understand that it's gross that some people are letting their dogs urinate in the halls but, that's just not how a notice should be phrased.

Otherwise I like it here. We both like how social people are to one another. Some people even offered to help walk our puppy while we are busy some days.im all for social events in the building, would be nice to get to know more people.

If it was a tall Asian guy then that would be him. You should have said hi, I know he's mentioned that at least the three of us should say hi to each other.

I'm excited for you about the kittens. That must be so much fun. But with there being two, it's easier than just one.

The garbage chute definitely has it's own make shift hours. I leave for work around 5:45 AM and sometimes it's unlocked but most times it's locked, I usually just make the trip down to the garbage room.

Yes, it was a tall Asian guy, haha, guess I'm just good at picking out people!

Yeah, we should all decide to meet up one day, I'm down for that, make some friends in the building.

When did you guys get your puppy?!

I've never seen any "accidents" by pets on the carpets, I mean yeah, it's an issue but it's probably just one or two bad owners responsible for it. I've come across plenty of coffee spills and soft drink spills in the hallways/elevators/stairwells

Reign, you're looking at getting a puppy too?

Just found this online yesterday, more properties that have gone up since last year. A 1+1 listed for 319,000. It's crazy to see how much properties have gone up in the last 10-12 months in the surrounding area. I know that when we purchased our unit, we found a comparison of a "move in ready asap" one for 279,000.

https://www.realtor.ca/Residential/...nto-Ontario-M9B1S9-Islington-City-Centre-West

Condo resale as really increased in the last little bit. I'm considering listing in the next 6-8 months if the prices continue to escalate as this rate. I would love to get a 2 bedroom in the Lakeshore/Parklawn area or maybe get lucky and snap up a townhouse unit in the Valhalla complex but those would be my only two options at this rate.

It's first come yeah, and it's part of our maintenance fees if I recall.

Welcome to the form, Swigg!

I hardly recall taking any survey at all. Sorry to hear that it's always full but the good thing is that it's a service I'm glad our maintenance fees pay for because there is certainly a demand for it.

Last edited:

Back