One Valhalla Towns And Condos (Edilcan Development) - Real Estate -

I honestly don't event think I will be attending it. There's maybe one person I'd care to vote for otherwise the rest just seem like they don't have any good qualifications and don't even know how to fill out a sheet like that. I don't even know if I will be working that day or not yet so it really depends on if I will be home or not.

The problem I have with the gym is that there are no free weights and that there is no squat / bench wrack. In a way it's a good thing because I've seen some kids fooling around in there but, it would be nice. I just signed up to the Fit4Less at the Valhalla executive centre.

I haven't seen any of the board nominees yet so I can't make any judgment calls yet.

Ah yes, the gym right in front of me, that works too, within walking distance.

By the way, has any received a hydro bill yet?

Also, has any one had their maintenance fees for December cashed yet? Mine hasn't so I'm wondering what's going. Maybe I should email Aurelia later.

I haven't seen any of the board nominees yet so I can't make any judgment calls yet.

Ah yes, the gym right in front of me, that works too, within walking distance.

By the way, has any received a hydro bill yet?

Also, has any one had their maintenance fees for December cashed yet? Mine hasn't so I'm wondering what's going. Maybe I should email Aurelia later.

I just looked at the little booklet they sent us from first service residential and wasn't impressed.

Yes! It's honestly better than it looks. It is in the basement and if you need cell reception all the time then that would be the only problem.

No hydro bill and no maintenance fees for December yet. To be honest I don't care because I know that when they actually need to take the money they'll make sure they get it haha.

Hey guys!

I called Enercare Connections department this week and they said that our first bill should be sent out between 6 to 8 weeks of our registration date (I guess meaning the date the unit was officially transfered to us). They also said they understand that there is a bit of time with new buildings where people are transitioning and will use electricity without being billed.

Lol, but I know they will find a way to measure exactly the amount and bill us for it all since the day we moved in.

And I'm with Kan on this one, let them take the money when they feel like I'm I won't contact them first lol. You know they'll take it when they need it! Seeing as how they stealthily increased our property maintenance fees right before we moved in. I'm okay if they "forgot" December's withdrawal lol.

I had to give some preliminary information to enercare to have an account opened up over the phone. When you guys have a chance, contact the enercare connections department and they can do it over the phone in 5 minutes.

I just looked at the little booklet they sent us from first service residential and wasn't impressed.

Yes! It's honestly better than it looks. It is in the basement and if you need cell reception all the time then that would be the only problem.

No hydro bill and no maintenance fees for December yet. To be honest I don't care because I know that when they actually need to take the money they'll make sure they get it haha.

I picked up the turnover package from Aurelia when I came home from work today. I see what you mean now, a lot of these people do not seem qualified, kind of scary we have to elect three of them on top of it! I should have run, now that I see what I could have been up against.

I also asked Aurelia about the December maintenance fees. She said that chances are, they won't take it until January so be prepared for a double hit of maintenance fees if that's the case.

Hey guys!

I called Enercare Connections department this week and they said that our first bill should be sent out between 6 to 8 weeks of our registration date (I guess meaning the date the unit was officially transfered to us). They also said they understand that there is a bit of time with new buildings where people are transitioning and will use electricity without being billed.

Lol, but I know they will find a way to measure exactly the amount and bill us for it all since the day we moved in.

And I'm with Kan on this one, let them take the money when they feel like I'm I won't contact them first lol. You know they'll take it when they need it! Seeing as how they stealthily increased our property maintenance fees right before we moved in. I'm okay if they "forgot" December's withdrawal lol.

I had to give some preliminary information to enercare to have an account opened up over the phone. When you guys have a chance, contact the enercare connections department and they can do it over the phone in 5 minutes.

Thanks for the info Reign!

What's the phone number by the way?

You're very welcome. The number I called was: 1 855-255-5458, and I stated that I was a new customer and they connected me to the Enercare connections department.

I too had a read of the brochure, and yea, totally agree, some of the answers were quite entertaining. Let's see how the first year goes with whom is elected.

Hey everyone.

I got a letter in the mail from enercare yesterday. They had the account information in there. Says the same 6-8 weeks from move in (registration) for the first bill.

I spoke with Andre who is doing the 30 day forum inspections. He gave me his email to add some more deficiencies to the list that we originally gave. I know there's a contractor supposed to be coming by today to fix the paint stains on our floor.

Hey Kan, yep I received the same letter this week as well.

So today a mechanical contractor went in and repaired my fan coil system. My unit has been literally a walk in freezer since day one, despite the heat being on full blast. Apparently it was a wiring issue which needed to be repaired. So now I'm looking forward to finally having a warm home!

Edilcan was pretty good to fix the problem asap though. So that was appreciated for sure.

How are you both doing so far? No major issues or anything eh? 300 I think you mentioned your laminate was starting to rise or shift?

Hey everyone.

I got a letter in the mail from enercare yesterday. They had the account information in there. Says the same 6-8 weeks from move in (registration) for the first bill.

I spoke with Andre who is doing the 30 day forum inspections. He gave me his email to add some more deficiencies to the list that we originally gave. I know there's a contractor supposed to be coming by today to fix the paint stains on our floor.

I had the same letter as well, I set up my account online but I'm definitely not opting for the direct payments. I've heard horror stories pertaining to hydro companies just withdrawing thousands of dollars from your account by "accident" and never pay back.

We had a flooring guy in yesterday as well, I wasn't notified, no warning at all which I found odd but thankfully my fiancé was off yesterday. He only repaired the little riser that sits under the door in the washroom, it had become loose and was a tripping hazard. I still need to purchase a key for any trades that need access.

Hey Kan, yep I received the same letter this week as well.

So today a mechanical contractor went in and repaired my fan coil system. My unit has been literally a walk in freezer since day one, despite the heat being on full blast. Apparently it was a wiring issue which needed to be repaired. So now I'm looking forward to finally having a warm home!

Edilcan was pretty good to fix the problem asap though. So that was appreciated for sure.

How are you both doing so far? No major issues or anything eh? 300 I think you mentioned your laminate was starting to rise or shift?

Hopefully that fixed the issue!

Yeah, the flooring is still wonky and Andre said it's fine so I guess as long as it doesn't get worse I can live with it. It's only in a few spots so it's not really that bad.

Hey 300,

Do you recommend just letting them take the $160 security deposit and have it refunded after one year instead of signing up for pre authorized bank payments, to have the deposit waived?

You'll just pay monthly as the bill is emailed to you right?

I definitely don't want to face unauthorized withdrawals from enercare if the horror stories are true.

Hey 300,

Do you recommend just letting them take the $160 security deposit and have it refunded after one year instead of signing up for pre authorized bank payments, to have the deposit waived?

You'll just pay monthly as the bill is emailed to you right?

I definitely don't want to face unauthorized withdrawals from enercare if the horror stories are true.

I would definitely prefer for them to hold on to
$160 and refund it back after one year with interest instead of having basically an open door to my bank account.

Yes, online or paper billing and you have a few options to pay it.

Well today is the big day, condo board election!

I'll be there, maybe see you guys there too

Thanks for the advice bro. Completely agree with you. I haven't had any previous experience with stuff lie this before, but I think paying monthly on our own is smarter.

Have fun at the election! Keep us posted on who wins, I won't be able to make it.

I`m stuck working over night today so I won`t be able to make it either. Let us know how it goes!

What 160$ are you guys talking about? We don't have anything that says we need to put down a despot.

Thanks for the advice bro. Completely agree with you. I haven't had any previous experience with stuff lie this before, but I think paying monthly on our own is smarter.

Have fun at the election! Keep us posted on who wins, I won't be able to make it.

Unfortunately I had car troubles yesterday and I also didn't make it so I'm sort of curious what sort of turnout they had after all.

I`m stuck working over night today so I won`t be able to make it either. Let us know how it goes!

What 160$ are you guys talking about? We don't have anything that says we need to put down a despot.

So enercare will apparently take 6 equal payments as the deposit and then refund it back after one year with interest if you make all your payments on time.

Back