2.9K     5 
News   May 17, 2024
 2K     3 
News   May 17, 2024
 11K     10 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, yes it is. Never say never, but as MINO once said, "they hide here, ima hide here" and so on. Would it surprise anyone if Merryl Frod actually does drop out of the race, in order to better serve the Ward 2 community?

I'd be surprised if he drops out.

Kinsella just defended the Tyson-Ford meeting. Does anybody get the feeling he'd back Ford just to spite Chow at this point?

so another email threat; what story coming down the pipes do we need to deflect from today, I wonder....

Must be real bad news if Doug is not around, Iron Mike Tyson is in the house and cops are called to City Hall again.
This circus has to stop.

Bullying or shaming fat people achieves nothing. Making people feel badly about their weight is more likely to make them eat more.

It all depends on why they have the weight they do, some people are stress eaters and some are dealing with a side effect of meds for examples.

IMHO, the Fords' weight problems are emotionally driven.

In general, I'm against fat shaming. Mikey hasn't said anything, so I think we should leave him alone.

But ROB? Rob keeps making these claims he's some kind of athlete when he's 100 pounds overweight.
Its just another one of his lies that no one seems to challenge him on.
As far as I'm concerned, its open season on Rob.

Sorry, I disagree, Mikey has come out as a candidate and is excepting of the Fords' party line, Dougie being his mouthpiece is proof. If he says, or proves different after he opens his mouth, well that's something different.

If he is an adult then he has made his choices, and like the rest of us, deal with those choices.

Another Ford Fest coming up:

Jonathan Goldsbie
‏@goldsbie
Same night as proudTOvote debate on LGBT issues. RT @cbcsteve Rob Ford says there will be another Ford Fest on Sept. 19th in Etobicoke

Sorry, I disagree, Mikey has come out as a candidate and is excepting of the Fords' party line, Dougie being his mouthpiece is proof. If he says, or proves different after he opens his mouth, well that's something different.

If he is an adult then he has made his choices, and like the rest of us, deal with those choices.

Maybe Mikey needs to keep his mouth shut because if he opens it he'll eat whatever/whoever is standing in front of him.

Is that a bad example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back