295     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 423     0 
News   May 23, 2024
 686     0 

Rob Ford's Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at her picture, and considering her affinity for throwing frozen beverages at corrupt politicians, I think I'm in love.

Looking at her picture, and considering her affinity for throwing frozen beverages at corrupt politicians, I think I'm in love.

I'm always sort of grossed out by the people who throw themselves at someone like Ford just so they can get their picture taken with someone famous and put up a jokey comment on their facebook page. Ford and his people take that as support, but to the young people getting the photos it's just a joke, like getting their picture with Silver Elvis or Zanta. It's sort of sad that Ford will never get the public shaming and shunning he deserves as long as he's this notorious, larger-than-life goofball.

And the girl who threw the drink deserves a medal. I just wish her aim was better. Maybe she'll start a trend. I'd love to see this sort of thing become a regular occurance.

And the girl who threw the drink deserves a medal. I just wish her aim was better. Maybe she'll start a trend. I'd love to see this sort of thing become a regular occurance.

[video=youtube_share;obSuvLrijWo]http://youtu.be/obSuvLrijWo[/video]

Last edited:
[video=youtube_share;obSuvLrijWo]http://youtu.be/obSuvLrijWo[/video]

69W1OAA.png

I know. With Ford or Fords. Maybe powdered sugar would make for a good picture.

See now that's clever.

No new news? There were rumours on Twitter earlier that two search warrants involving Ford are to be executed tomorrow morning, but I'm obviously taking that with a huge grain of salt.

I'm always sort of grossed out by the people who throw themselves at someone like Ford just so they can get their picture taken with someone famous and put up a jokey comment on their facebook page. Ford and his people take that as support, but to the young people getting the photos it's just a joke, like getting their picture with Silver Elvis or Zanta. It's sort of sad that Ford will never get the public shaming and shunning he deserves as long as he's this notorious, larger-than-life goofball.

Next time there's a press conference at City Hall, get 50 people to throw shoes at him :rolleyes:

See now that's clever.

No new news? There were rumours on Twitter earlier that two search warrants involving Ford are to be executed tomorrow morning, but I'm obviously taking that with a huge grain of salt.

I hope these are true. Right now, we do know these things:

- The video is possibly still out there, and either Anonymous or Gawker might be able to get it. The only way to crack Ford Nation is if the video comes out.
- The search warrants and raids were led by Ford's old friend Taverner. Here's hoping any info isn't hidden away, or is the entire thing an attempt to clean up Ford's loose ends- I feel that Ford might be able to slip out of this unharmed if it's really true that the police are stumping for him.

But the positives:

- Doug Ford is not returning as a councillor. Meaning that if Rob Ford is reelected and Doug stays out of politics, Rob will have one less caustic element speaking on his behalf.

See now that's clever.

I haven't heard anything. It would make sense because the Police have seized a lot of evidence and at least some of it will implicate the Mayor, so they're going to parse the evidence and will likely find something in there to get a warrant. Tomorrow sounds too soon unless they already had a pretty good case against Rob Ford and just needed confirmation from within the Dixon City Bloods that he's involved in either a coverup or something worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back